survival sunday™ - Newcastle crowned North East Top Dogs™ for the 4th year in a row!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're such an anti fan these days then just leave the message board and get on with life. I'm sure there's other hobbies you can upset people in

What on Earth is an anti-fan?

What on Earth is an anti-fan?

Google definition:

An anti-fan is someone who enjoys writing, discussing or in some cases making derivative works about a piece of media, but solely for the purpose of railing against or parodying it.

EDIT: This as well:

Anti-fans usually specify the fandom they are opposed to within their name, e.g. Anti-Twilight fans. It is common for large anti-fandoms to gather in groups, usually on forums and sites, to share their mutual aversion. These are coined anti-fan clubs, and some are substantial enough to become anti-fan sites.

Edited by Haydnator

Nah, its generally a sign of being a bellend. You are definitely on some kind of spectrum though.

I doubt it, as you said you rarely post on here, so who's got any idea what you think, let alone whether they agree with you? Other than your view on Burnley and my own worth as a human being, I have literally no idea what you think about anything. Unless you've got a blog somewhere I've not found?

I doubt it, as you said you rarely post on here, so who's got any idea what you think, let alone whether they agree with you? Other than your view on Burnley and my own worth as a human being, I have literally no idea what you think about anything. Unless you've got a blog somewhere I've not found?

I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say here like

Fop was outed as a muscle-mary and never came back. Meenzer's gaydar had been on the blink but his fastidious attention to detail, bitchiness and impressive bench press stats finally led us to the inevitable conclusion: bufty.

So when you are making assumptions on football, who is your go to pundit?

For proving your point about Burnley wrong? Pretty much all of them. Did we not already establish this? Isn't that why you're here? We can argue all night about Burnley, but you're still going to come out of it looking like an idiot, no matter how many times you call me a bellend.

Fop was outed as a muscle-mary and never came back. Meenzer's gaydar had been on the blink but his fastidious attention to detail, bitchiness and impressive bench press stats finally led us to the inevitable conclusion: bufty.

:lol:

For proving your point about Burnley wrong? Pretty much all of them. Did we not already establish this? Isn't that why you're here? We can argue all night about Burnley, but you're still going to come out of it looking like an idiot, no matter how many times you call me a bellend.

Aye, I am the one looking an idiot.

I like Garth Crooks' general outlook on footballing philosophy but I prefer Stan Collymore and Adrian Durham for the more in depth tactical analysis.

I like Garth Crooks' general outlook on footballing philosophy but I prefer Stan Collymore and Adrian Durham for the more in depth tactical analysis.

:lol:

Yes, you really are. I don't see anyone else here doggedly standing by the idiotic notion that all football pundits and commentators everywhere know less about Burnley FC's season than you.

Yes, you really are. I don't see anyone else here doggedly standing by the idiotic notion that all football pundits and commentators everywhere know less about Burnley FC's season than you.

You listen to commentators and pundits and think "aye that sounds about right" yeah?

You listen to commentators and pundits and think "aye that sounds about right" yeah?

When it's an issue as obvious as the reason for Burnley's relegation and they're all in agreement on it, then yes, yes I do. And I certainly do over some idiot on the internet who claims they're wrong and that I know nothing about football for not agreeing with him.