survival sunday™ - Newcastle crowned North East Top Dogs™ for the 4th year in a row!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was always pie in the sky that Ashley would sell us if we got relegated. He's worth £4billion, he can take the hit, even if he isn't happy about it. Secondly, who the fuck wants to buy a championship club these days?

It's as laughable as NUST's attempt to get donations together to offer Ashley what 'they' thought the asking price should be. its like knocking on someone's door and saying 'nice car, I think it's worth £6k, can you get me the keys while I write a cheque' :lol:

Aye I think he'd have set his sights on getting us up before he had any intention of selling again, so we'd be in basically the position we are now minus the year (or years) in the Championship.

You have to find some enjoyment from somewhere Mako otherwise what's the point? People enjoyed Jonas' winner, the fact we're staying in the Premier League and that we finished above the mackems (much to their irritation), aye it's probably about the best we can hope for because this fat cunt owner has done his best to ruin the fun of supporting the club for everyone but if I found no enjoyment from yesterday (like I'm assuming you didn't) then why bother?

We just have to hope that we see some level of investment during the summer and a capable bloke put in charge that will have the side playing somewhat enjoyable football, then we can hope (and perhaps take action) Ashley will sell and as Straight Edge has said the best chance of that is probably via the Premier League, he'd not even recoup his buying price in the Championship let alone get a profit (like he will probably want) so he wouldn't have bothered until we were back at the top table.

Aye I think he'd have set his sights on getting us up before he had any intention of selling again, so we'd be in basically the position we are now minus the year (or years) in the Championship.

You have to find some enjoyment from somewhere Mako otherwise what's the point? People enjoyed Jonas' winner, the fact we're staying in the Premier League and that we finished above the mackems (much to their irritation), aye it's probably about the best we can hope for because this fat cunt owner has done his best to ruin the fun of supporting the club for everyone but if I found no enjoyment from yesterday (like I'm assuming you didn't) then why bother?

We just have to hope that we see some level of investment during the summer and a capable bloke put in charge that will have the side playing somewhat enjoyable football, then we can hope (and perhaps take action) Ashley will sell and as Straight Edge has said the best chance of that is probably via the Premier League, he'd not even recoup his buying price in the Championship let alone get a profit (like he will probably want) so he wouldn't have bothered until we were back at the top table.

I can't say I did bother. I took no real interest in the game yesterday, other than to hope we went down. Any sense of celebration I had for Jonas was completely wiped out by the instant realisation of what it meant - more Ashley. People expecting him to invest, to get it right this time, or even believing the only way he'd sell is if we're in the PL, are completely deluding themselves. Blind hope can be the only thing underpinning that, because Ashley is a proven liar and the people he has trusted football matters to are also proven incompetents.

And people are seriously clutching at some pretty desperate straws if they're genuinely celebrating finishing above the mackems without adding the huge caveat that it's only funny because we've been so astoundingly shit - at which point, like I said, all they need do is point out the derby record under Ashley's NUFC, and we're back to looking like what we are under Ashley, a shadow of the club which used to easily beat them in derbies as well as routinely besting them in the league. It's beyond me how anyone can take any enjoyment out of it, but they mist do, as they keep turning up in their thousands to watch the shite.

And do Hull really now have less of a chance of being sold now they went down? Clearly not - their owner knows he's not wanted, and now he knows he's going to have to pump more money in to get back to the PL, so this will only make it more likely he will sell. How would it be any different for Ashley? There's not a single shred of reality to the theory that staying in the PL makes it more likely that he will sell. Why would he? He is here to collect the TV money, and to a lesser extent the money of the people who keep turning up to support him.

Fuck off yourself you Blyth supporting Ashley's todger guzzling super cunt. The Blyth connection should have tipped me off, you're either just jealous of NUFC, or you genuinely think it must be a thrill ride to be owned by a billionaire and be in the PL. Reality check for the lower league boys like yourself: it's really not. Frankly, NUST must be onto something if they're being lampooned by a fuckwit like you.

I can't say I did bother. I took no real interest in the game yesterday, other than to hope we went down. Any sense of celebration I had for Jonas was completely wiped out by the instant realisation of what it meant - more Ashley. People expecting him to invest, to get it right this time, or even believing the only way he'd sell is if we're in the PL, are completely deluding themselves. Blind hope can be the only thing underpinning that, because Ashley is a proven liar and the people he has trusted football matters to are also proven incompetents.

And people are seriously clutching at some pretty desperate straws if they're genuinely celebrating finishing above the mackems without adding the huge caveat that it's only funny because we've been so astoundingly shit - at which point, like I said, all they need do is point out the derby record under Ashley's NUFC, and we're back to looking like what we are under Ashley, a shadow of the club which used to easily beat them in derbies as well as routinely besting them in the league. It's beyond me how anyone can take any enjoyment out of it, but they mist do, as they keep turning up in their thousands to watch the shite.

And do Hull really now have less of a chance of being sold now they went down? Clearly not - their owner knows he's not wanted, and now he knows he's going to have to pump more money in to get back to the PL, so this will only make it more likely he will sell. How would it be any different for Ashley? There's not a single shred of reality to the theory that staying in the PL makes it more likely that he will sell. Why would he? He is here to collect the TV money, and to a lesser extent the money of the people who keep turning up to support him.

7E92f.gif

Fuck off yourself you Blyth supporting Ashley's todger guzzling super cunt. The Blyth connection should have tipped me off, you're either just jealous of NUFC, or you genuinely think it must be a thrill ride to be owned by a billionaire and be in the PL. Reality check for the lower league boys like yourself: it's really not. Frankly, NUST must be onto something if they're being lampooned by a fuckwit like you.

He's right though, you're a boring cunt who should fuck off.

I find gifs and childish insults boring, and a quite a few posters here certainly bore the fuck out of me with their 'he's a mackem' nonsense, yet you don't hear me complaining. Each to their own I say.

I find gifs and childish insults boring, and a quite a few posters here certainly bore the fuck out of me with their 'he's a mackem' nonsense, yet you don't hear me complaining. Each to their own I say.

Aye, that's all very well.........but you really are a boring cunt, mackem or not.

Couldn't you just start a blog where no cunt reads your tediously wordy and utterly pointless nonsense?

It would allow you to vent to your hearts content and none of us poor fuckers would have to scroll past it.

Aye, that reminds me. Changing my username to makom as revenge for daring to point out footballing reality. Now that is some hilarious non-boring non-cuntish activity right there. Oh how I aspire to such greatness.

Couldn't you just start a blog where no cunt reads your tediously wordy and utterly pointless nonsense?

It would allow you to vent to your hearts content and none of us poor fuckers would have to scroll past it.

Says the guy who was adamant Burnley didn't go down because of their strikeforce. That's the sort of shite that belongs on blogs nobody reads.

Says the guy who was adamant Burnley didn't go down because of their strikeforce. That's the sort of shite that belongs on blogs nobody reads.

Are you autistic? Serious question

Not that I know of. Is that a sign of autism, not agreeing with you?

Nah, its generally a sign of being a bellend. You are definitely on some kind of spectrum though.