13. West Brom
  14. West Ham
  15. Villa
  16. Norwich
  17. Bournemouth
  18. Sunderland
  19. Watford
  20. Leicester
Chelsea may not be as dominant as they were last year and it may be a more competitive season, but they'll address any weaknesses in January and they've got the best manager in the league in Mourinho. He's the difference between them and, say, Man City. The Citizens may have the spending power to go toe-to-toe with Chelsea but Pellegrini doesn't have the same extra something to turn them into a proper force. Man United will do better this year, but I still think they're weak at the back. Arsenal are Arsenal and a few injuries to key players will knacker their unbalanced squad.
Reckon Bournemouth will fly out the traps then injuries and inexperience will destroy their momentum.
Mackems have somehow conspired to actually weaken an already shit team. They, as it stands, will start the season with Jermain Defoe as their main striker. The man's 80 yrs old for God's sake! Kaboul is prone to gaffs and isn't pacey. Also, I don't think they're getting 6 points off us this time around.
Watford have signed so many players it'll be a miracle if they settle quickly and I wouldn't be surprised if they changed their manager a couple of times this season.
Leicester are shit.

Well, I think that all went exactly as predicted

:lol:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're doing us down a bit too much. :lol:

We have ample cover in midfield, have Cisse and Mitrovic up front, we have Perez who (I think) will really do well this year, we have Aarons who could well really break through and be something special this year either starting or as a super sub and we are still looking at more signings to come in.

Add to that Haidara hopefully coming into his own and the total fresh start at the club in the managerial and coaching set up.

I'm certainly not getting carried away (just yet) but I think we've got a lot to look forward to this season.

At this point I think we all should have known what was ahead of us.

Into his belly button perhaps.

:lol:

Mind he was canny as the bloke in charge of holding the GoPro for the preseason tour.

except when he left it behind somewhere and Bigirimana (I think) picked it up.

Edited by The Fish

Arsenal - cunts, fans should fuck off back to Twickenham
Aston Villa - boring cunts eternally
Bournemouth - got beat off Blyth in the Cup 5 years ago
Chelsea - will come second
Crystal Palace - ran by a cunt
Everton - dead canny manager, average IQ of fans 67, lower mid table next season
Leicester - hope they go down and they might
Liverpool - global cunts on the same level of ISIS. Cracking summer for them though possible top 4.
Manchester City - cunts
Manchester United - cunts these days
Newcastle - 65% of our fans are cunts, owner such a cunt, but I love McClaren think we'll come 8th-12th
Norwich - Mehehehehheheheghhhh Meheheheheheghhhhh
Southampton - 7th-15th totally undecided
Stoke - the best season in Stoke have had in modern football, great squad, I think they might even come 6th
Sunderland - 2 flukey wins against the toon, 17th place finish
Swansea - underrated
Tottenham Hotspur - cunts
Watford - boring cunts
West Brom - relegation fight, more likeable than Villa but its like being more likeable than piles
West Ham - the toilet roll of London, achieved absolutely fuck all in their history, top 5 TWICE ever, like ever, straight up. I'd love them down, cockney bastards

Oh dear

I like Souness

Is it comments like this that endear him to you?

“When you look at Newcastle, four of their six games are at home,” the 62-year-old Scot told Sky Sports.

“You would say that is an advantage normally, but the way the mood is on Tyneside right that will backfire on them.