Kodi

Christmas Tree

Real Debrid may not work with Genesis in the future though as they are updating their API and Genesis will no longer be maintained. The view is that it will work for at least another month but it remains to be seen if the new API causes a problem. Think it works on SALTs etc too so ami was already looking at it when I was trying stuff for buffering. Connecting the Ethernet has sorted out things a lot too on that front.

If that's the case, I'll shift to a different addon for video then. The lad who came up with Genesis is working on something new so he'll likely add Real Debrid functionality.

It works on other addons though even if it doesn't end up working with Genesis.

Absolutely scandalous you trying to come the expert with me after being in kodi nappies this time last week btw. :lol:

I've never set up a library. I'll have to have a look into setting that up.

Google Genesis (or velocity) library integration. It's best if you use the Amber skin cos you can set that up to only show unwatched episodes of shows on your home screen, which doesn't seem to be an option on the default skin.

As your shows get uploaded, the latest episode will appear on your home screen and you just play them direct from there.

Google Genesis (or velocity) library integration. It's best if you use the Amber skin cos you can set that up to only show unwatched episodes of shows on your home screen, which doesn't seem to be an option on the default skin.

As your shows get uploaded, the latest episode will appear on your home screen and you just play them direct from there.

Canny. I've got loads of older shows in my favourites in Genesis (Seinfeld, Curb, Twin Peaks etc). How does it work for things like that which don't have new episodes?

It bases what it puts on your home screen on what you've marked as watched. So if you add Seinfeld to your library and watch S01E01, then E02 will show up on your home screen.

If you don't want it to show up cos you just dip in to it, then mark them all as watched and they'll go away on your home screen but still be available in your library as watched episodes.

To be fair, I've never needed the library function before because the favourites in Genesis did exactly what I needed it to do. But thanks for the tip.

I'm assuming that Real Debrid offers nothing at all in terms of watching live sports?

Let me break this down from you:

Chez is out of his kodi nappies and in kodi trainer pants.

You're wearing adult underpants but are regularly shitting yourself.

I'm going commando in skidmark-free leather trousers.

Am I the only one completely scoobied about half of what this thread is even about?

As it happens, I bought a fire stick a while back just for iPlayer and netflix. Despite not really having time to watch either of them even, I tried to install Kodi in the 30 minutes I had spare at the weekend, purely because of this thread. Couldn't even manage that.

Fuck it, I don't have the time to watch it anyway. Not happy at feeling completely IT illiterate though.

Installing it is a piece of piss like. Have you considered the Amish lifestyle?

You'd think it would be like. I followed a YouTube with a guy with an almost unintelligible voice telling me how to "side load" it. But the adb.exe file that downloaded for him was nowhere to be found on my PC. Then I tried another YouTube which appeared to be from a mackem. The download failed completely this time. Meanwhile, Kodi has appeared randomly on my phone for some reason where it's no use at all.

Like I said, I don't really have the time to actually watch anything for maybe another 3 years. But bring beneath CT in the IT stakes is a bit galling.

You'd think it would be like. I followed a YouTube with a guy with an almost unintelligible voice telling me how to "side load" it. But the adb.exe file that downloaded for him was nowhere to be found on my PC. Then I tried another YouTube which appeared to be from a mackem. The download failed completely this time. Meanwhile, Kodi has appeared randomly on my phone for some reason where it's no use at all.

Like I said, I don't really have the time to actually watch anything for maybe another 3 years. But bring beneath CT in the IT stakes is a bit galling.

Don't do that shit. Follow the guide on that seo-michael website. Hold on, I'll find it for you...