Battlefield 1

Rayvin

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the Sikhs have the ability to levitate corpses.

I assume no one felt much like playing after that abortion of a match last night.  I'll be on a fair bit today.

Ah didn't realise I have to specify each person who logs onto battlefield in the app.

I was defo not in the mood after that match anyway. <_<

Logging on shortly.

Edited by adios

The flamethrower guys in campaign mode are irritating as fuck.

You can shoot them anywhere, any amount of times but if you don't catch the gas tank (?) on their backs they don't die.

I was hoping for some realism. Cool.

I'm loving this game online by the way. It's nice that there's a few maps that don't appear on the campaign mode too. The use of vehicles is class, true to life the planes are very hard to fly and make use of. 

Decided to get on tonight for a couple of hours and got the dreaded 37397-9 error.  For the amount of time I've spent on PSN, it's an incredible rate of issues.

Defo going back to Xbox next generation, or maybe even jumping over to the S before that.

(All really just an excuse to shake my booty on the Kinect).

Aye, I wonder what it is.  Someone on the same subnet/IP as me seems highly unlikely as it's a very small user base on my ISP.  But it's defo something relating to accidental DDOS prevention triggering or IP banning something.

I've had to find sporadic workarounds for things like buying digital copies of games and just getting online in general, given I've only really used the PS4 for maybe 20 hours total.

The biggest problem is that when these things happen, their support are absolutely useless, leading to 100s of pages on their forums over years that haven't been resolved.

And I don't even give a shite about the hacks they've fallen victim to.

Thanks to Sony deciding I'm some sort of internet ne'er do well, I had a good go at the single player campaign.  Quite educational.

Flying a plane is a LOT of fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:lol: Health is my thing. I kept trying to switch into your squad but it filled up too quickly. And I think we were on opposing teams in the last one.

Decent games though. We should probably headset up next time.