SJW Snowflakes

adios

Twice today I've self-edited fairly innocuous statements for fear of the man knocking on my door.  

PC gawn mad. :panic:  

2 minutes ago, adios said:

Twice today I've self-edited fairly innocuous statements for fear of the man knocking on my door.  

PC gawn mad. :panic:  

You also thought this guy was okay though, maybe you should just give in to your right wing urges.

DcHT2SHW0AA_0Zu.jpg

It's the Kekistani national flag...

In a nutshell, it's the symbol of a nationality that was devised by internet shitposters in order to poke fun at an ideology that assigns victimhood to minorities after Sargon noticed that shitposters themselves could technically fit the definition of their own ethnic group by UK government policy. The word "kek" comes from World of Warcraft where it was used instead of "lol". I'm not really sure how it became mainstream internet lingo but that's what I read. It's also an Egyptian god though, so I guess it's a crossover from the two.

It's fair to say that there are no adults left in the room in the culture war.

Edited by Rayvin

:lol:

I spent a lot of time trying to get my head around this about a year or so ago. I'm less committed to keeping on top of it now since it appears the debate is now mainstreaming itself anyway. I consider it a testament to my left wing credentials that I explored this community in depth, listened to what they had to say, and still voted for a 'far left' party at the last election :D

Easy to see the battlegrounds that the left loses on now though, having actually looked at the other side. Unfortunately, pointing this out tends to get one branded a nazi.

16 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

It's the Kekistani national flag...

In a nutshell, it's the symbol of a nationality that was devised by internet shitposters in order to poke fun at an ideology that assigns victimhood to minorities after Sargon noticed that shitposters themselves could technically fit the definition of their own ethnic group by UK government policy. The word "kek" comes from World of Warcraft where it was used instead of "lol". I'm not really sure how it became mainstream internet lingo but that's what I read. It's also an Egyptian god though, so I guess it's a crossover from the two.

It's fair to say that there are no adults left in the room in the culture war.

This still just makes him sound like a nerd with a dark sense of humour.

I assumed it'd be some white power thing.  I'm ordering one for my living room as we speak.

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Kekistani is nowhere near the mainstream, thank fuck

The flag isn't but the wider culture war is now all over the place. Peterson breaking Newman brought it into the living rooms of "normies". Better out than in though...

It's actually a left-wing plot to stop young white disaffected males from fathering children. Working like a dream so far

2 minutes ago, adios said:

This still just makes him sound like a nerd with a dark sense of humour.

I assumed it'd be some white power thing.  I'm ordering one for my living room as we speak.

That's all he is. A nerd with a dark sense of humour. But ignoring what we think of him as a man, I really think some scrutiny of a judge who decided that all context should be ignored when assessing the intent behind an utterance is needed here :lol:

That's a fucking mental position to take. It means you could literally string people up for even quoting nazis for educational purposes.

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

It's actually a left-wing plot to stop young white disaffected males from fathering children. Working like a dream so far

As much as you may struggle to believe this, he was taken to court over teaching his girlfriend's dog a nazi salute. A lot of these are just ordinary guys...

And Sargon is married with a kid already...

The world is changing ;)

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

As much as you may struggle to believe this, he was taken to court over teaching his girlfriend's dog a nazi salute. A lot of these are just ordinary guys...

I meant the lad with the flag standing next to him.

20 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

:lol:

I spent a lot of time trying to get my head around this about a year or so ago. I'm less committed to keeping on top of it now since it appears the debate is now mainstreaming itself anyway. I consider it a testament to my left wing credentials that I explored this community in depth, listened to what they had to say, and still voted for a 'far left' party at the last election :D

Easy to see the battlegrounds that the left loses on now though, having actually looked at the other side. Unfortunately, pointing this out tends to get one branded a nazi.

And I thought I wasted my youth

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I'm not sure using Jonathan Pie does anything to help your cause.

He's not wrong, like.  Who cares if it's a cunt defending a cunt, surely the scariest people in this entire case are the fucking law?  We both have a dark sense of humour meaning we could now be facing conviction for our (admittedly horrific) personalities.  At least @Rayvin is going down for being a Nazi.

And that's not even a "thin end of the wedge" argument.  What the actual fuck is going on?

• Like 1