Andrew

Streaming

Well, now that it's not for charity I suppose I should go back in here.

I had so much fun at the weekend that I will be streaming again this week, specifically tomorrow (That's Wednesday the 31st of May) at 7:30pm.

I have a lovely new copy of Breath of the Wild that I will be playing.

https://www.twitch.tv/semimentalgaming

Hope to see you there.

I watch a bit of twitch streaming here and there anyway, so I'll try to drop in. Are you going to make a regular thing of it?

13 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I watch a bit of twitch streaming here and there anyway, so I'll try to drop in. Are you going to make a regular thing of it?

Assuming I can do then yeah, dunno how planned it will be but, now that its set up if I fancy settling in for a while I might as well stream it.

As it stands I have guaranteed Wednesday nights where mrs A is out, just depends if I have football that night really.

I've been tempted to give it a try myself with rocket league as its quite a watchable game, but I'm just too lazy to set it up :D

I'll try to tune in when i can though.

Edited by Rayvin

i swear to fuck if you have some sort of whacky intro thing or say something like

"hey guys it's your boy...." at the start you're getting banned from here 

Just now, Ant said:

i swear to fuck if you have some sort of whacky intro thing or say something like

"hey guys it's your boy...." at the start you're getting banned from here 

:spit: Please do that...!! Just once!

8 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

:spit: Please do that...!! Just once!

Well I wasn't planning on it but I'm going to have to now aren't I?

Tonight will not be the night I'm afraid, I'll keep it back as a surprise.

@Ant I trust you'll be watching the make sure :razz:

i've a real hatred of those "lets play" guys purely driven by the very little i've seen from the fifa ones i've looked at

some mexican lad bouncing about his room like he's won the lotto 2"OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DUEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS OMG" screeching his fucking head off because he's packed lets say an inform Shaqiri

this is despite the fact he has 12m coins  a few grand spent on fifa points, and a team with gullit/best/vierra/ronaldo etc and shaqiri means fuck all

Andrew sitting there nervously as the packs open, until... "JAMES PERCH! JAMES PERCH! JAMES PERCH!!!"

43 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Andrew sitting there nervously as the packs open, until... "JAMES PERCH! JAMES PERCH! JAMES PERCH!!!"

James Perch... if only my luck was that good!

On 2017-6-1 at 8:58 AM, Andrew said:

James Perch... if only my luck was that good!

i packed 90 Son other day, my teams pretty decent tbh again this year now but next year again i'm waiting till post jan to do FUT, waste of time early days

I've actually got two TOTS Bundesliga players, untradable from the squad builder so my teams pretty good

Mine atm, but i've a about 4-5 discard  price informs/tots (naughton, jageilka, etc) and that Bailly card i can get rid of + about 400k saved

waiting till serie.a comes out and the rest of the tots sbc's incase there is something i want there, i did a 84+totw upgrade and got that untradeable kompany.

i'll maybe sell up alonso/coleman and the ones above for maldini brehme zanetti

G5ezWo.jpg

by the way @Ant I hadn't seen that team until I posted here last night.

That is utterly mental, how much have you spent?

8 hours ago, Andrew said:

by the way @Ant I hadn't seen that team until I posted here last night.

That is utterly mental, how much have you spent?

prob about £80 since sept when toty tots came out, played a couple of weekend leagues and did alright for coins/free packs although it's not that enjoyable, everyone plays like it's the champions league not fifa...

i packed Son recently, and Shaqiri, packed an early inform mane and sold him to buy the OTW which increased when his other informs came out, Kompany is an untradeable from a weekend league pack

Since that screenshot i've sold alonso and a few others, i used some crap untradeable totw's to do the tradable 84+ upgrade, need about another 30k and i'll be bringing in zanetti to finish it off, i start reid and then instantly sub him off for maldini ingame to keep the 10chem

Biggest investment mistake was the otw bailly though, he played a blinder towards end of the season in league/europe looked nailed on for an inform so bought him and made a 40k loss in the end

image.png

decided to play weekend league a bit and did well with packs/coin reward... game over

cOCy2rp.jpg