PRE-SEASON

Anorthernsoul

If you can get through supporting Newcastle United without copious amounts of alcohol you're a better man than me.

You're also a bore ;) 

15 minutes ago, Tom said:

If you can get through supporting Newcastle United without copious amounts of alcohol you're a better man than me.

You're also a bore ;) 

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Seems like we're on forrin telly today so usual streaming services should have it

Doesn't look like this is on my paid service; where do I go?

10 minutes ago, Tom said:

Bet 365 are streaming it so just get an account there. Not *sure* if you need to put money in.

It looks like you have to bet a tenner to watch the footy live i may be wrong 

13 minutes ago, Tom said:

Bet 365 are streaming it so just get an account there. Not *sure* if you need to put money in.

Everyone is saying that but it's not listed as a live game on their site. I think someone made it up 

Cheers to you both.

I'm not keen on putting money on bet365 as I've feck all interest in betting on anything and don't really fancy spending a tenner on watching a friendly.

Do I need to Pay?
Live Streaming is free of charge. However you must have a funded Sports account or have placed a bet within the last 24 hours in order to view bet365 streams.

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Everyone is saying that but it's not listed as a live game on their site. I think someone made it up 

I also noticed this.

22 minutes ago, adios said:

Cheers to you both.

I'm not keen on putting money on bet365 as I've feck all interest in betting on anything and don't really fancy spending a tenner on watching a friendly.

Just hoy a fiver on Harry Kane top scorer and then forget about it until May. It'll be a nice surprise when you remember.

30 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Ah ok - I thought NUFC Threatlevel worked for them or something 

27 minutes ago, Tom said:

Ah ok - I thought NUFC Threatlevel worked for them or something 

It was listed on NUFC.com when I had a look this morning like. And as his mate, I can confirm that those betting affiliate schemes are so easy, they can be barely be constituted as a hobby, much less work. The lazy bastard.

43 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Just hoy a fiver on Harry Kane top scorer and then forget about it until May. It'll be a nice surprise when you remember.

Not a bad shout.

Working for me; appears to be the right channel.

I'm watching it on the web stream.  Only weirdness is I can't find a fullscreen button (so F11 plus zoom is the best I can do).