Dr Gloom

Rondon's rusty bullet holes V Huddersfield Town

22 hours ago, Tom said:

The media are going on as if Huddersfield played like Real Madrid but magically couldn't score. We know they are fairly toothless & it was in our gameplan tbh. 

As @Anorthernsoulsays if Possesion Stats was the aim of the game that's a dry bumming for us.  However the aim is to put the ball in the net/

Media are cunts.

Merson the glue sniffing radge bastard will be crying into is Carlseberg Special Brew cornflakes this morning the pissed stained shithouse.

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Baggie123 said:

How's Ronny doing? was one of the minority that could see a good player in there somewhere when he was with us. Should I go to specsavers or is he doing alright. Much obliged. 

Decent lad.  Seems to put a shift in.  Holds the ball up well and is a strong lad.

We have certainly missed him when he hasnt played, he seems to get the best out of Perez, which isnt much. 

6 hours ago, Baggie123 said:

You are forgetting the 2 years under tony Pulis too. 

How's Gayle doing? 

5 hours ago, The Fish said:

How's Gayle doing? 

Unfortunately this season I haven't been able to watch every minute of every game so probably not the best person to ask. My opinion is he's adored by our fans it looks like, clinical finisher something in which a lot of our fans abused Rondon for not being. Great finisher, gets in good positions, skillfull and easy to like. Great season signing although I hope we don't keep on persisting with him on the wing. 

On 16/12/2018 at 12:35, Kid Dynamite said:

Lascelles was lucky to stay on the pitch after his early tackle on the touchline 

Excessive force means a red card.He never attempted to win the ball and used excessive force.A red against Fulham equals a nice little holiday over the festive period.

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Excessive force means a red card.He never attempted to win the ball and used excessive force.A red against Fulham equals a nice little holiday over the festive period.

He doesn't celebrate Christmas he's black