Allan Saint-Maximin

Anorthernsoul

1 minute ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Im super confused 

That's a shit hero name. You'll never get a comic named after you at this rate.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

That's a shit hero name. You'll never get a comic named after you at this rate.

Gimme a second.

• Haha 2

• 4 months later...

Fenerbahce have signed Allan Saint-Maximin on a 1-year loan deal, loan fee of €8M, wages paid by Al-Ahli.

Nice to see the GOAT continuing to get his 300k per week :cool:

10 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Fenerbahce have signed Allan Saint-Maximin on a 1-year loan deal, loan fee of €8M, wages paid by Al-Ahli.

Roderick Strong Who Gives A Fuck GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

• Haha 1

I remember when we had some people who followed Ben Arfa, it's not something I can get my head around. I like a player when he's linked, judge him when he's here and oscillate between genial indifference and outright contempt when he leaves. 

ASM was an entertaining player, his move helped us with PSR. That's the top and bottom of it for me. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I remember when we had some people who followed Ben Arfa, it's not something I can get my head around. I like a player when he's linked, judge him when he's here and oscillate between genial indifference and outright contempt when he leaves. 

ASM was an entertaining player, his move helped us with PSR. That's the top and bottom of it for me. 

Leeds fans are similar with Philips and now Archie Gray.  Apparently he made his debut with Spurs yesterday and they were all wanking over it.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Leeds fans are similar with Philips and now Archie Gray.  Apparently he made his debut with Spurs yesterday and they were all wanking over it.

Mackems do it with Henderson and Pickford.

5 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

I used to love Andy Carroll in his first spell with us but I was rooting for him to completely FAIL at Liverpool

Applies to every Liverpool player ever though

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

He’s going to go mental when he hits the bazaars. 18 pairs of snide Balenciaga trainers and 35 Vivienne Westwood t-shirts acquired before he leaves the first shop :D 

• Haha 6

Keep at it LTA and dont listen to these, it's not every day we get to follow the Ballon'dor journey of an ex Newcastle player. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Keep at it LTA and dont listen to these, it's not every day we get to follow the Balloon’ knot journey of an ex Newcastle player. 

ASMd YP 

• Haha 5