Sign in to follow this  
Anorthernsoul

Allan Saint-Maximin

I'm torn with this if I'm honest.

We had a good front 3 last season, 2 of which were premier League tried and tested. Would have cost us £16mil to keep them together.

As it is we've spent £60mil to end up with a front 3 that have 0 premier League goals between them.

That said, they all look young, quick and skillful so potentially could be a cracking partnership. CM is going to have its hands full defending mind 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

It's fucking minging imo. They've been signed because they're the flairy types that a profit will be made on if they do well. 

Joelinton is going to have to be another Ronaldo, Messi, or Pogba to make a reasonable profit.

Don't think a winger is what is needed most, right or left full-back and another striker is what I'd be looking for.

2 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Joelinton is going to have to be another Ronaldo, Messi, or Pogba to make a reasonable profit.

Not really, there's plenty of players that have cost more than £60m that aren't Messi or Ronaldo. Arsenal signed one just yesterday !

3 hours ago, Noelie said:

Don't think a winger is what is needed most, right or left full-back and another striker is what I'd be looking for.

Look no further 

FF33C605-247A-4100-8345-FE9105FBE918.jpeg

1 hour ago, Diego21 said:

42 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Where the fuck is that picture taken from?  

Breaking: Northumbria police release picture of suspected peeping tom loitering in the bushes in Benton near the NUFC training ground.....

"The lengths ah go to for me loyal puntaz! Lol."

Adobe_20190802_123059.jpg

• Haha 7

Maybe it's my general weariness and surrender to Ashley but I just couldn't give a fuck atm about this kid and Joe Linton. In fact I fear the worst as I reckon it'll not work out and we'll have three individuals with at least two not putting in the required graft and it being all Cabella/Thauvin again. Imagine if they had've let Rafa judge what the team/squad needed? (Amazing concept, I understand).