• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Breaking: Northumbria police release picture of suspected peeping tom loitering in the bushes in Benton near the NUFC training ground.....           "The lengths ah go to

Posted Images

I'm torn with this if I'm honest.

We had a good front 3 last season, 2 of which were premier League tried and tested. Would have cost us £16mil to keep them together.

As it is we've spent £60mil to end up with a front 3 that have 0 premier League goals between them.

That said, they all look young, quick and skillful so potentially could be a cracking partnership. CM is going to have its hands full defending mind 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

It's fucking minging imo. They've been signed because they're the flairy types that a profit will be made on if they do well. 

Joelinton is going to have to be another Ronaldo, Messi, or Pogba to make a reasonable profit.

1 hour ago, Diego21 said:

42 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Where the fuck is that picture taken from?  

Breaking: Northumbria police release picture of suspected peeping tom loitering in the bushes in Benton near the NUFC training ground.....

"The lengths ah go to for me loyal puntaz! Lol."

Adobe_20190802_123059.jpg

• Haha 7

Maybe it's my general weariness and surrender to Ashley but I just couldn't give a fuck atm about this kid and Joe Linton. In fact I fear the worst as I reckon it'll not work out and we'll have three individuals with at least two not putting in the required graft and it being all Cabella/Thauvin again. Imagine if they had've let Rafa judge what the team/squad needed? (Amazing concept, I understand).