Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rafailbeneathus

Everton

Recommended Posts

If I thought for a minute that you’d be capable of a decent battle of wits, I would. 

 

But it let’s be honest here, you’re about as bright as a lump of coal… painted with vanta black. 

 

Be my guest though, Dave, have a go. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If I thought for a minute that you’d be capable of a decent battle of wits, I would. 

 

But it let’s be honest here, you’re about as bright as a lump of coal… painted with vanta black. 

 

Be my guest though, Dave, have a go. 

 

 

 

'decent battle of wits'? seems like I'm the only one around here asking the questions......mr moderator. like I said, play any card, for any club not just newcastle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If I thought for a minute that you’d be capable of a decent battle of wits, I would. 

 

But it let’s be honest here, you’re about as bright as a lump of coal… painted with vanta black. 

 

Be my guest though, Dave, have a go. 

 

 

 

thought you said 'have a go'? this is too easy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You’re the sad cunt that signed up to another club’s board on a Saturday night, looking for a fight, not me. 

The onus is on you. 

Fire away Einstein, give it your best shot. 

 

You won’t though, because you can’t, because you don’t have the intelligence. 

 

You’re an Everton fan, ffs :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rafailbeneathus said:

I know we define you but... do you lot reckon you will finish above the mighty Everton FC this season?

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble understanding you. Are you a Liverpool FC supporter? Liverpool are a pretty great side, aye. Class win yesterday, really showed they've lost none of their ruthlessness. Actually I watched a video analysis of Newcastle's chances of finishing above Liverpool. Here's the link if you're interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You’re the sad cunt that signed up to another club’s board on a Saturday night, looking for a fight, not me. 

The onus is on you. 

Fire away Einstein, give it your best shot. 

 

You won’t though, because you can’t, because you don’t have the intelligence. 

 

You’re an Everton fan, ffs :D

 

no I signed up to another clubs board to engage with another premier league club member, you're the 'sad cunt' who mentioned  a fight, i mention FACTS so go on einstein fucking give me some facts i'm all ears

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble understanding you. Are you a Liverpool FC supporter? Liverpool are a pretty great side, aye. Class win yesterday, really showed they've lost none of their ruthlessness. Actually I watched a video analysis of Newcastle's chances of finishing above Liverpool. Here's the link if you're interested.

 

hahahahahaha...go and have a wank over them you prick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff


×