Diving

luckyluke

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always the way that you hate the best team in the country, it comes with the territory. I hate Manure, my old man hated Liverpool, and we now all hate Chelsea. However, as Alex said, I've always hated Chelsea because they always seem to be supported by twats. I remember the scenes live on Grandstand when they got relelgated and decided to rip Stamford Bridge apart. To think they've become the new team the little englanders support!  :lol:

91141[/snapback]

I didn't particularly hate Arsenal when they were pissing on everybody a few years ago. I hate Chelsea because they have been handed sucess on a platter, have sent the transfer market into overdrive just when things were settling down, have a cockend for manager, arseholes for fans and all of this is built on money which has the moral equivalent of Nazi gold.

Oh, and John Terry plays for them.

I didn't particularly hate Arsenal when they were pissing on everybody a few years ago. I hate Chelsea because they have been handed sucess on a platter, have sent the transfer market into overdrive just when things were settling down, have a cockend for manager, arseholes for fans and all of this is built on money which has the moral equivalent of Nazi gold.

Oh, and John Terry plays for them.

91225[/snapback]

Aye, Ashley Cole and bong eyed dutchman apart, I've never minded Arsenal. I thought they played some good stuff when they had Viera. I don't dislike Chelsea as much as I did Manure when they were winning, I was even one of the 'scum' who clapped Lampard when he came to take the corner at the end of last season.

Should be hung, drawn & quarted tbh. :lol:

I quite like Lampard as well, it pains me that he plays for Chelsea. He's about the only one of their players that I can stand though.

91270[/snapback]

:razz:

There's zero chance of ever seeing him play for us though :razz:

I quite like Lampard as well, it pains me that he plays for Chelsea. He's about the only one of their players that I can stand though.

91270[/snapback]

Playing Devil's advocate here, would you be gutted if we signed any of their players (particularly John Terry)?

91270[/snapback]

Playing Devil's advocate here, would you be gutted if we signed any of their players (particularly John Terry)?

91365[/snapback]

I was pleased when we signed Scott Parker.

When we sign John Terry I shall give my views on the matter. :razz:

Baros dived today to win a penalty and get a player sent off.

No comments about that yet then?

93003[/snapback]

I was so angry I shouted at the screen that he should "go back to knitting moccasins". Smart... :D

Reyes' dive yesterday for Arsenal was a fucking disgrace. If the referee is not going to give a penalty in that situation, then surely he has to book the diver?

Two shocking tackles in the Arsenal - Bolton game too:

Faye on Reyes was the first one and Fabregas (I think) on Gardener.

Both should have been straight reds, two-footed lunges, off the ground, all studs showing.

93175[/snapback]

It was Flamini I think. Wenger said there was nothing in that one :D

Both should have been straight reds, two-footed lunges, off the ground, all studs showing.

93175[/snapback]

Agree 100%. It was hilarious but typical of Wenger to suggest that Faye should have been sent off but not Flamini (for it was he).

93175[/snapback]

Agree 100%. It was hilarious but typical of Wenger to suggest that Faye should have been sent off but not Flamini (for it was he).

93182[/snapback]

Yeah, Wenger yet again showing what a complete cock he really is. Both challenges were shocking with the intent to do some damage, but its fine for his players to do it.

I don't like Bolton but i love the way they rub arsenal up the worng way and started the whole tactic of basically bullying arsenal who are a bunch of arrogant, whinging little tarts who deserve every team now kicking them about, and we played our part in it as well!

Wenger needs a fucking slap tbh, his reasoning for Flamini not deserving of a red card was that he didn't make contact....

Never mind the intent though, eh Arsene? :D

93175[/snapback]

93182[/snapback]

Yeah, Wenger yet again showing what a complete cock he really is. Both challenges were shocking with the intent to do some damage, but its fine for his players to do it.

I don't like Bolton but i love the way they rub arsenal up the worng way and started the whole tactic of basically bullying arsenal who are a bunch of arrogant, whinging little tarts who deserve every team now kicking them about, and we played our part in it as well!

93189[/snapback]

I also love how Arsenal really should have won yesterday but due to bad luck and outstanding goalkeeping they didn't. :D

And by Wenger's insane logic, the Faye tackle wasn't even a foul as he won the ball. :(

93175[/snapback]

93182[/snapback]

93189[/snapback]

I also love how Arsenal really should have won yesterday but due to bad luck and outstanding goalkeeping they didn't. :D

And by Wenger's insane logic, the Faye tackle wasn't even a foul as he won the ball. :(

93385[/snapback]

Faye won the ball and Reyes kicked him. Shocking tackle, but I thought Flamini's was a lot worse. Very "Gerrard" like.

Both tackles were a straight red tbh but at least Faye got the ball. Flamini didn't even try and get the ball. Amazingly, Wenger actually saw both incidents, but thought Faye's was much worse! That prize tool Lehman should probably have been sent off too.

Lehman is a tosser like, apparently he's disliked by the majority of the German squad due to his arrogance. I loved the game we beat them in like, when he was taking the piss by taking 5 minutes on goal kicks, telling the ball boys/girls to slow down etc. As soon as we took the lead the twat was running around like a blue arsed fly and demanding the balls off them. Hardy-fucking-har. :D