I'm convinced that N'Zogbia is....

Smooth Operator

I don't believe in the slightest that FS has appointed any manager based on who the supporters want, he's ( meaning the Board ) appointed people usually for a single character trait to turn around some negative within the team. It's been the choice of the Board, not the fans. It's very blinkered and is his major weakness, in all other aspects he does a top job.

91962[/snapback]

I think his major failing is sacking managers at stupid times, I think this time he got it right though. Plenty of time to find and appoint the best man

91965[/snapback]

should have sacked him 17 months ago

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe in the slightest that FS has appointed any manager based on who the supporters want, he's ( meaning the Board ) appointed people usually for a single character trait to turn around some negative within the team. It's been the choice of the Board, not the fans. It's very blinkered and is his major weakness, in all other aspects he does a top job.

91962[/snapback]

I think his major failing is sacking managers at stupid times, I think this time he got it right though. Plenty of time to find and appoint the best man

91965[/snapback]

92047[/snapback]

Brilliant piece of business that would have been. Sign a manager on a multi-year contract and then sack him immediately...

Even Fat Fred isn't that stupid!

Leazes, if Shepherd does 'everything the fans want him to', then why the hell did he appoint a manager that nobody wanted?

91962[/snapback]

91965[/snapback]

92047[/snapback]

Brilliant piece of business that would have been. Sign a manager on a multi-year contract and then sack him immediately...

Even Fat Fred isn't that stupid!

Leazes, if Shepherd does 'everything the fans want him to', then why the hell did he appoint a manager that nobody wanted?

92137[/snapback]

he can't do everything they want....

anyway, quite a few on here backed him

PS Craig, learn to spot tongue in cheek comments

Edited by LeazesMag

I think you're right on this one Leazes- the fans wanted Robson out so Fat Fred and the Board got rid of him without lining up a replacement - when they looked around all they were left with was Souness and quite a few on here thought he was OK

Even a week ago there were people posting that he should be given a chance etc etc ....................................

Even a week ago there were people posting that he should be given a chance etc etc ....................................

92202[/snapback]

Gemmill :)

92204[/snapback]

"I Have the names of 42 cardcarrying Souness supporters on this Board"

NAME THE GUILTY!!!!

:lol:;);):)