Having a wank while your dog is in the room

Jonny_nufc

When my Bullterrier dies I'm thinking of getting something a lot smaller, preferably with lots of fur. Ideal for cleaning yourself up with in emergencies i.e your lass coming home early.

Tried it with my Staffy but it didn't take it to well to having hot wall paper paste wiped all over it, in fact I nearly lost a hand.

Do you kick it out or just get on with it? I cant enjoy it if he's lurking about, feels wrong.

91452[/snapback]

why, does he chuck you out when he's licking his own knackers

I've got a video on my phone of what can happen if you start wanking in the presence of hounds. This lass is having a crafty she-wank when all of a sudden a hound appears out of nowhere! You can guess the rest!  ;)

92164[/snapback]

Noticed the other week when i was down yours there was a Family sized jar of honey in your cupboard.

Dog walking service, someone might put 2 & 2 together and make 5 :lol:

I've got a video on my phone of what can happen if you start wanking in the presence of hounds. This lass is having a crafty she-wank when all of a sudden a hound appears out of nowhere! You can guess the rest!  ;)

92164[/snapback]

Noticed the other week when i was down yours there was a Family sized jar of honey in your cupboard.

Dog walking service, someone might put 2 & 2 together and make 5 :lol:

92239[/snapback]

Hounds don't like honey, it's a well known fact, that's why I'm the biggest importer of mamelade in the Western world! ;)