Happy Birthday to Andy

Gemmill

Possibly the shittest birthday EVER; I'm sitting here with a patch on my left eye (infection or something) and a bandage on my big toe (walked barefooted into a table last night). My car has broken down, so I'm probably not going to get to the match, and my television isn't working, so I'm probably not even going to SEE the match. I'm expecting my radio to explode any second now, just to confound my misery.

On the plus side my girfriend bought me a cake, which looks quite nice I suppose. At this rate though, the candles will probably set on fire and burn the entire house down, so I'm approaching it with caution.

Edited by Andy

Possibly the shittest birthday EVER; I'm sitting here with a patch on my left eye (infection or something) and a bandage on my big toe (walked barefooted into a table last night). My car has broken down, so I'm probably not going to get to the match, and my television isn't working, so I'm probably not even going to SEE the match. I'm expecting my radio to explode any second now, just to confound my misery.

On the plus side my girfriend bought me a cake, which looks quite nice I suppose. At this rate though, the candles will probably set on fire and burn the entire house down, so I'm approaching it with caution.

100672[/snapback]

I think on your birthday you're allowed to order someone to drive you to match, including random strangers.

Have a good one!

I just ate some of the cake.

Outcome: house not destroyed, no major injuries sustained, cake rating: TASTY.

100680[/snapback]

Meenzer eats fancy cakes :D

100686[/snapback]

Wacky molests kids lol.

Well if it does, I'm treating your apparent foresight of said 'poisoning' as EXTREMELY suspicious.

Expect a call from the police tomorrow afternoon.

100685[/snapback]

He hasn't posted for awhile :D *is scared*

Hey the toon won for you :yes And Nobby scored a sublime goal so I've heard (can't WAIT to see it on motd!)

Yeah, I didn't get to the match in the end; just watched it at the pub. Good result, played well. Didn't have my eye patch on like, that would have been silly.

PS. I now have a bad stomach. This is either due to a dodgy kebab I ate last night, OR - and I'm definately not ruling this out - Brock's cake-poison has attacked my internals. An investigation is being launched as I speak, but I'd say Brock's safest option is probably to leave the country POST HASTE.

We're on to you son. Watch your back.

Edited by Andy