The what happens if...thread

peasepud

• 1 month later...
What happens if.... I get bored and bump a very old thread!

This happens I guess!

31284[/snapback]

I'll tell you summit that wont happen,

somebody answering the original question thats what! Matches...Microwave oh its so so tempting.

Don't. Tempt. Me.

Fire is COOL. I'm not quite as much of a pyro as my aussie roommate though. Quite. However, my lighter that I bought in Edinburgh at the end of August is now half-empty simply because I keep lighting it just to go "oooo.... flame.... preetttyyyyyyy....."

Hey, if I tried your microwave/match thing... and there was some form of explosion/fire thing..... then would the fire brigade have to come out??? I LIKE fire engines.

They're red.

And shiny.

And have flashy lights.

And make noise.

And, just to top it off, they're full of firemen. But, meh, that's an after thought. It's mainly the top four. Damn I act like I'm a little 5-yr-old boy sometimes.

What really WOULD happen if you give panadol to a seagull......??????

have you done it yet then peasepud? Go on.. its for scientific purposes

I accidentally put metal in the microwave, well it was a plate with Im guessing a metal paint on it. That was scary, sparks flying and then a loud crack as the plate shattered,. Luckilly the microwave was only on for 30 secs.

BANG!

*guts*

31385[/snapback]

But is that what ACTUALLY happens, or just what people SAY happens??

The only person I know who says they've tried it, and that it works, is someone who talks bollocks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Therefore, not OVERLY reliable, it has to be said....... :lol:;)

This happens I guess!

31284[/snapback]

somebody answering the original question thats what! Matches...Microwave oh its so so tempting.

31289[/snapback]

matches.jpg

Anyone know the best place to get a cheap microwave???

This happens I guess!

31284[/snapback]

31289[/snapback]

matches.jpg

Anyone know the best place to get a cheap microwave???

31505[/snapback]

Oooh, actually it looks like this could be quite fun! Go on Peasepud, I dare you! :lol:

Plasmoids

BANG!

*guts*

31385[/snapback]

But is that what ACTUALLY happens, or just what people SAY happens??

The only person I know who says they've tried it, and that it works, is someone who talks bollocks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Therefore, not OVERLY reliable, it has to be said....... :lol:;)

31502[/snapback]

I think it's just insides wise, so you wouldnt see much, apart from it keeling over.

Didnt Shaun Ryder get done as a kid for blowing up pigeons using Alka Seltzer? My understanding on this is that pigeons are unable to fart and therefore the gas builds up until

*pop*

31519[/snapback]

24 Hour Party People shows an incident in which he fed pigeons loaves of bread laced with rat poison, followed by loads of pigeons dropping out of the sky across Manchester.

What if Mike Rees HADN'T been sent off against Dundee Stars in the playoff finals? Bees probably would've done the treble!

At least he got sent off for annihilating someone.  :lol: Amazing fighter!

31581[/snapback]

If "Ifs and Buts were pots and pans, then you wouldnt be able to cook your tea"

What if Mike Rees HADN'T been sent off against Dundee Stars in the playoff finals? Bees probably would've done the treble!

At least he got sent off for annihilating someone.  :lol: Amazing fighter!

31581[/snapback]

If "Ifs and Buts were pots and pans, then you wouldnt be able to cook your tea"

31582[/snapback]

That's very reminiscent of my dad's "he who cooks beans and peas in the same pot is very unhygenic..."

I think it works better when you say it as opposed to when you right it down.

And

I think it's just insides wise, so you wouldnt see much, apart from it keeling over.

Mmkay. So this guy's story of feeding panadol to seagulls at a cricket ground, then watching as they all flew over the pitch and exploded on to the cricketers below which had been mean to him was, in fact, as suspected and expected, absolute shite.

If they don't actually EXPLODE then it's not very tempting. In fact, I'm not even sure it IS tempting even if they DO explode.

The matches dans la microwave sounds a much better past-time..... if more expensive. I guess microwaves are more expensive than panadol.

I think we need to send this one into the Mythbusters... they'd sort it out for us. ;)

Don't.  Tempt.  Me.

Fire is COOL.  I'm not quite as much of a pyro as my aussie roommate though.  Quite.  However, my lighter that I bought in Edinburgh at the end of August is now half-empty simply because I keep lighting it just to go "oooo.... flame.... preetttyyyyyyy....."

Hey, if I tried your microwave/match thing... and there was some form of explosion/fire thing..... then would the fire brigade have to come out???  I LIKE fire engines.

They're red.

And shiny.

And have flashy lights.

And make noise.

And, just to top it off, they're full of firemen.  But, meh, that's an after thought.  It's mainly the top four.  Damn I act like I'm a little 5-yr-old boy sometimes.

31353[/snapback]

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You kids are crazy :lol: