The Entertainers on Sky Sports

Nehe

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Made by sky, only on for half an hour, apparently finishes off by saying 'United' would go on to win the title. 

Fuck.

Off.

Sky.

:good:

I was thinking about watching it tonight, cheers :thumbup:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I taped it but my mate's still got the tape. You can have a lend of it when I get it back. :good:

Really sorry mate, I forgot to take it out of the recorder and the Mrs. taped over it with episode 605,000 of Come Dine With Me. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Really sorry mate, I forgot to take it out of the recorder and the Mrs. taped over it with episode 605,000 of Come Dine With Me. 

I lent a tape and my pals mother taped the snooker over it, was stuff from the 84 promotion season so wasn't very impressed to put it mildly. (It's all on YouTube now but I wasn't to know the internet would be invented at the time). :lol:

• Haha 3

Here's a little thread which only reinforces my suspicions about this sky made programme. Haven't seen it as I don't have sky and can't say I'm losing any sleep over it.

• Like 2