Howe's Midfield General's v Brentford's Plummeting Palpitation Pastry Plebs

wykikitoon

7 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Shite in all the others.

why not just admit you're wrong and enjoy the sight of the lad playing out of his skin?

i admit i was wrong. thought he was shite for the first two seasons. delighted to be eating my words 

Edited by Dr Gloom

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

why not just admit you't wrong and enjoy the sight of the lad playing out of his skin?

i admit i was wrong. thought he was shite for the first two seasons. delighted to be eating my words 

Two goals and a good game in 23 games does not a player make.Fuckin about showing cowardice and no interest doesn’t get pushed under the carpet that easy.If you think he’s played out of his skin today you’re only kidding yourself.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland
  • Jaysus... 1

4 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Two goals and a good game in 23 games does not a player make.Fuckin about showing cowardice and no interest doesn’t get pushed under the carpet that easy.If you think he’s played out of his skin today you’re only kidding yourself.

Have you noticed that you’re the only person who can’t see how good he’s been? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Irrelevant.Talk me through the 21 games where he’s been shite,sorry,excellent? Goals? Assists? Blocks on the edge of our box? Tackles? Penetrating runs? Chasing back? Nee rush,take your time.

Irrelevant that you’re the lone voice insisting he hasn’t been one of our best players, righto.