Howe's Midfield General's v Brentford's Plummeting Palpitation Pastry Plebs

wykikitoon

1 minute ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Apology accepted.x

don't take it from me, eddie has all the stats to hand, the rest of us agree. for some reason you can't take pleasure in it. sad for you

Really comfortable win in a professional manner. Sure they were down to 10 men most the game but we didn’t allow them to do anything and looked a constant threat even with all of our injuries. 

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

Really comfortable win in a professional manner. Sure they were down to 10 men most the game but we didn’t allow them to do anything and looked a constant threat even with all of our injuries. 

Aye, it’s important to remember that it was done without our three best players.

That’s four wins from our last five matches with a run of largely winnable fixtures coming up.

• Like 2

Well done. Would have been nice to really kill it off earlier but still s very professional job.

Every player has improved under Howe and the game plan is now obviously not just to try to scrape results.

Best thing is that it is still done with players who the dinosaur and his chicken loving side kick said are only used to play one way and are not good enough to do otherwise.

Essembee should eat a huge load of humble pie as well.

• Like 4

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

don't take it from me, eddie has all the stats to hand, the rest of us agree. for some reason you can't take pleasure in it. sad for you

I enjoyed both goals today,as much as anyone.I still await your match report on The Waster.Yes,he scored and what else? Did Little Ed take him off today because he was playing out of his skin? He was virtually anonymous today against 10 men.Like BUJ7,I’ll give praise where praise is due.A good half followed by an anonymous second half.Did you not see a connection between Brentford coming into the game more in the second half,predominately down our right,and BUJ7 and The Waster being virtually anonymous? 

• Jaysus... 1

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Give him a break, man. The mackems won 3-nowt 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

Well done. Would have been nice to really kill it off earlier but still s very professional job.

Every player has improved under Howe and the game plan is now obviously not just to try to scrape results.

Best thing is that it is still done with players who the dinosaur and his chicken loving side kick said are only used to play one way and are not good enough to do otherwise.

Essembee should eat a huge load of humble pie as well.

The transformation has been incredible, and you can see the players are visibly getting more fit week on week

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Fucking get in.

Hard work of the 2nd half but our defence is so solid these days.

Fucking Fraser man. Bruce should be ashamed.

Hopefully we’ll have a revitalised ASM ready to rip Brighton apart next week.

Eddie, you’re a God.

Never has there been a more eloquent and effective exposition of the fat fucking fraud that is Steve Bruce. 

• Like 8