Jose Mourinho

Nefilim

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Alex said:

Not as revealing as thinking Levy paid off over half of a four year contract purely to avoid paying a win bonus

I bet there is plenty of reasons we don't know why Mourinho left Spurs - but one everyone can 2+2 to see is that Mourinho winning that League Cup Final would have cost Levy a million figure pay-out.

Levy and Joe Lewis don't like paying for things when they don't have to.

Edited by Nefilim

I’m happy with Howe - he’s done an amazing job & will no doubt continue to do so. 

However Jose will eventually manage Newcastle United & i am 100% behind that banter era and the league cup it will bring. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Tom said:

I’m happy with Howe - he’s done an amazing job & will no doubt continue to do so. 

However Jose will eventually manage Newcastle United & i am 100% behind that banter era and the league cup it will bring. 

I think the Jose ship has sailed. I was also convinced he would be here one day but it feels like the right appointment but always the wrong time for one party or the other. 

Posted (edited)

Danny Rose ended up here on loan - what did we see? No heart and an embarrasment - a shadow of the LB he once was. What did Conte find at Spurs with the team - no heart.

Not ever saying that I want Howe sacked, but us finding a winning mentality again would be lovely.

Mourinho, Conte etc. don't win, win and win then fail at top clubs for no reason. Howe has stated a no dickheads policy - the only real question I have now is how can he enforce and project a winning(top4/6) mentality mind-set onto this squad now it's going bad. Reality is he relegated Bouremouth without a fight - remember watch Phil Billing doss around midfield without a care!

Personally I think we are building are own foundation from ground up to be like to that of Man City.. Begiristain, Soriano came first from Barca then Pep was planned years ahead to be the coach. I think, and hope we are doing similar with getting Ashworth, Eales and Howe in - but serious questions need to be asked right now on Howe.

Howe turned Longstaff into an 'should have been' England International - he was better than Henderson & Gallagher! Joelinton has become a Brazilian Internantional. Hayden, Shelvey, Hendrick, Lewis, Darlow have all failed the 'fit-in-or-fuck-off' test, and been fucked off! Lascelles, Dummett, Ritchie have stayed for a reason. Howe turned Dan Gosling into a PL level midfielder, and took someone like Harry Arter for 15K from Woking to being a PL midfielder. His best Bournemouth team had plenty of players that played L1 with him. That loyalty we see regarding Dan Burn playing as first choice LB.

Edited by Nefilim

1 hour ago, Nefilim said:

Biggest problem with Mouinho is his London Press following.

All the teams he's managed - fan majority love him. If they don't (Man U, Spurs) they need a reality check. Man United 2nd a League Cup being his biggest achievement is proving more and more true by the day. He worked at Inter and Real Madrid, but found Man United a basket case.

He's loved by Porto fans, loved by Inter, Chelsea, and Roma fans. Man United - he got to 2nd, and won League Cup. Spurs - League Cup final, but sacked by Levy days before to avoid a win bonus.

Mourinho - was his advice not correct for Alli? Stage produced or not, Mourinho was king. He was accurate about Delli Alli - lazy. He said he was lazy with passing, running, training - he was accurate. Whatever was going on with Alli's personal life doesn't hide the hard details of what he was as a Spurs player. He went from one of the best in the World, to piss poor under Poch over night - Mourinho called him out, and was accurate.

Rickie Lambert and Matt Le Tissier approve this message.

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Mourinho gives you a decent spell to start and then it all goes to shit and he leaves a massive mess for the next bloke. And that first year isnt even a guaranteed trophy anymore. The idea is for sustained progress and trophies, not chasing a one off

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Nefilim said:

Danny Rose ended up here on loan - what did we see? No heart and an embarrasment - a shadow of the LB he once was. What did Conte find at Spurs with the team - no heart.

Not ever saying that I want Howe sacked, but us finding a winning mentality again would be lovely.

Mourinho, Conte etc. don't win, win and win then fail at top clubs for no reason. Howe has stated a no dickheads policy - the only real question I have now is how can he enforce and project a winning(top4/6) mentality mind-set onto this squad now it's going bad. Reality is he relegated Bouremouth without a fight - remember watch Phil Billing doss around midfield without a care!

Personally I think we are building are own foundation from ground up to be like to that of Man City.. Begiristain, Soriano came first from Barca then Pep was planned years ahead to be the coach. I think, and hope we are doing similar with getting Ashworth, Eales and Howe in - but serious questions need to be asked right now on Howe.

Howe turned Longstaff into an 'should have been' England International - he was better than Henderson & Gallagher! Joelinton has become a Brazilian Internantional. Hayden, Shelvey, Hendrick, Lewis, Darlow have all failed the 'fit-in-or-fuck-off' test, and been fucked off! Lascelles, Dummett, Ritchie have stayed for a reason. Howe turned Dan Gosling into a PL level midfielder, and took someone like Harry Arter for 15K from Woking to being a PL midfielder. His best Bournemouth team had plenty of players that played L1 with him. That loyalty we see regarding Dan Burn playing as first choice LB.

Please tell me you're in your twenties or thirties? :lol:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

More likely:

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest this didn't really happen. Sky Sports News made it happen, total sy-op. The guy interviewing is now is one of the main guys on Sky Sports News right?

Nobody like this happens in the real world. Clean shaven, smartly dressed, people in the background behaving themselves - making himself look a right tit perfectly.

AFTV like them or hate them, he's made millions off of fans honest reactions from watching their team win,lose or draw. People in the background are generally random people of the public.

This knobhead is an actor, clear as day.

Edited by Nefilim
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nefilim said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest this didn't really happen. Sky Sports News made it happen, total sy-op. The guy interviewing is now is one of the main guys on Sky Sports News right?

Nobody like this happens in the real world. Clean shaven, smartly dressed, people in the background behaving themselves - making himself look a right tit perfectly.

AFTV like them or hate them, he's made millions off of fans honest reactions from watching their team win,lose or draw. People in the background are generally random people of the public.

Fucking sy-op man :lol:. It's Sky Sports not the CIA. If you wore your tin foil hat every time SSN wheels out a dickhead you'd bake your nappa.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Ok, who typed ‘Create the world’s shittest contrarian’ into ChatGPT? 

Ginola and Tonic's long lost twin has joined the board. We'll be getting pictures of snide watches and lessons in crypto currency soon enough.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Ok, who typed ‘Create the world’s shittest contrarian’ into ChatGPT? 

I did that and it came back with 

“ 30% off all sofas - hurry while stocks last”

Baffling. :lol:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Nefilim said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest this didn't really happen. Sky Sports News made it happen, total sy-op.

1 hour ago, Nefilim said:

Give over - Bruce was an Ashley cheap syop for fans/media.

Far be it from me to suggest that you get all your talking points from YouTube videos, but... :lol:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

Far be it from me to suggest that you get all your talking points from YouTube videos, but... :lol:

Accusing them of such things is such a sy-op move. You're such an NPC.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Nefilim said:

Have you considered writing about José to a wider audience who might be more interested than us? I think if you wrote 'José, the musical' the psy ops team on sky would have to sit up and take notice. :good:

• Haha 5

Yep it is. Maybe they are confusing Psy-op with syfy - the TV channel that brought us such visionary classics as Sharknado, Sharknado 2, Sharknado 3, Sharknado 4.......

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Also, isn’t it psy-op? 

That’s what they want you to think 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Have you considered writing about José to a wider audience who might be more interested than us? I think if you wrote 'José, the musical' the psy ops team on sky would have to sit up and take notice. :good:

Jose and his technicolour scapegoat.

• Haha 3