Problems at home.

Optimistic Nut

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs...Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?

I picked her mobile up yesterday just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my girlfriend. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.

I decided I was going to hide behind our car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind the car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

Sounds very similar to my situation mate, she's always out with 'people from work' and shes constantly texting away and when I ask who it is she goes mad. But if I get a text message she bugs me until i say who it is, and if its a girl, even just a really old friend she goes mad and accuses me!

Women!

Sounds very similar to my situation mate, she's always out with 'people from work' and shes constantly texting away and when I ask who it is she goes mad. But if I get a text message she bugs me until i say who it is, and if its a girl, even just a really old friend she goes mad and accuses me!

Women!

8203[/snapback]

Was that a whoosh? :o

Women!

8203[/snapback]

Was that a whoosh? ;)

8463[/snapback]

Can't be. It's Ally, he never gets wooshed... :o

Women!

8203[/snapback]

Was that a whoosh? ;)

8463[/snapback]

8465[/snapback]

My apologies for even suggesting such a thing! :(

Women!

8203[/snapback]

Was that a whoosh? ;)

8463[/snapback]

8465[/snapback]

My apologies for even suggesting such a thing! :(

8466[/snapback]

Oi, I got straight As in my A Levels remember!!

:(

Ah shit! :(

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs...Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?

I picked her mobile up yesterday just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my girlfriend. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.

I decided I was going to hide behind our car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind the car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

8186[/snapback]

Back it into another car, right on the spot where the rust is. Then submit an insurance claim to get it fixed, hence your rust problem is solved.

As for your girl friend, just ask her if she's up for a threesome and tell her to invite her new boy over.

Edited by sammynb