Newest Member

Guest alex

Trying to outdo me in the naff username stakes tbh.

106864[/snapback]

alexandra ?

106867[/snapback]

Trying to outdo HTL in the Primary School humour stakes tbh.

Your username's not that naff Alex, there used to be one with the shitter name of Alex the Mag iirc. Posted a load of shite too. ;)

Mind, anyone who uses Tiscali can't be too bright.

Your username's not that naff Alex, there used to be one with the shitter name of Alex the Mag iirc. Posted a load of shite too. ;)

106874[/snapback]

'TheMag' bit came from a forum I posted on that wasn't allied to a specific team so I had to show what a soopadoopa toon fan I was :jester:

Your username's not that naff Alex, there used to be one with the shitter name of Alex the Mag iirc. Posted a load of shite too. :jester:

106874[/snapback]

:jester:

thats a sweeping statement ;) I use tiscali, nothing wrong with it, most reliable and cheapest ISP i've ever used!

Your username's not that naff Alex, there used to be one with the shitter name of Alex the Mag iirc. Posted a load of shite too. :jester:

106874[/snapback]

thats a sweeping statement ;) I use tiscali, nothing wrong with it, most reliable and cheapest ISP i've ever used!

106883[/snapback]

Until something goes wrong and they cant be arsed with you as their home user margins are so slim.

106874[/snapback]

106883[/snapback]

Until something goes wrong and they cant be arsed with you as their home user margins are so slim.

106891[/snapback]

tbh after using freakserve (as it was then) for way too long and putting up with their shitty connections and completely useless 'helpline' :jester: I have to say Tiscali have been brilliant....never had a problem, only ever rang them once with a query and i got through right away to a person instead of an automated robot and i could understand what was being said!!!

Edited by Toonraider

tbh after using freakserve (as it was then) for way too long and putting up with their shitty connections and completely useless 'helpline'  ;) I have to say Tiscali have been brilliant.... never had a problem, only ever rang them once with a query and i got through right away to a person instead of an automated robot and i could understand what was being said!!!

106899[/snapback]

Thats where an ISP earns it corn to be honest.... When users have individual downtime.

Edited by Holden McGroin

106874[/snapback]

106883[/snapback]

But you run a jar under a tap for 10 minutes instead of fetching a knife :jester:

106874[/snapback]

:slap:

thats a sweeping statement :o I use tiscali, nothing wrong with it, most reliable and cheapest ISP i've ever used!

106883[/snapback]

But you run a jar under a tap for 10 minutes instead of fetching a knife ;)

107177[/snapback]

I use Tiscali and have never had any problems with it ...( and I take the top of the jar off with my teeth ;) )

106874[/snapback]

thats a sweeping statement :o I use tiscali, nothing wrong with it, most reliable and cheapest ISP i've ever used!

106883[/snapback]

107177[/snapback]

I use Tiscali and have never had any problems with it ...( and I take the top of the jar off with my teeth ;) )

107179[/snapback]

Well there you go. Twist and pull. :slap:

106874[/snapback]

106883[/snapback]

107177[/snapback]

107179[/snapback]

Well there you go. Twist and pull. :slap:

107267[/snapback]

...true , they are usually in my hand at the time.... :slap:

106874[/snapback]

106883[/snapback]

107177[/snapback]

;) takes 1 minute and is so much easier....woman use their brains :slap:

and obviously choose the better ISP :slap:

I am a new member and i use them as my Isp . There ok-ish customer services are a bit of a farce,another thing is i am new here so i would like to say hello to everyone .

107389[/snapback]

Welcome aboard.

I am a new member and i use them as my Isp . There ok-ish customer services are a bit of a farce,another thing is i am new here so i would like to say hello to everyone .

107389[/snapback]

Hello there.

I've had tiscali for 3 or 4 years in two different locations and had no probs at all.