German Exchange

Brock Manson

Update

Day 5, have so far made out with her every night, and there's been a bit of going's on which would make a mother blush.

Last night she told me she loved me though  :lol:

Right now she's doing work but something'S up with her, ever since we got back from her school she's barely saida word to me. Said we were going for a walk at 5:00 it's now 6:30.

Women, just...fucking bitches all of them.  ;)

109328[/snapback]

thought it was an exchange visit for language purposes ....not exchanging bodily fluids... ;)

109329[/snapback]

I don't care anymore, I miss her :icon_lol:

Fucking hell I wish I knew what was up with the lass, I'll be lonely tonight otherwise.

And it's gonna be awkward as we rented Dukes Of Hazard, and i doubt she'll let me put my arm round her for it. :icon_lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update

Day 5, have so far made out with her every night, and there's been a bit of going's on which would make a mother blush.

Last night she told me she loved me though  ;)

Right now she's doing work but something'S up with her, ever since we got back from her school she's barely saida word to me. Said we were going for a walk at 5:00 it's now 6:30.

109328[/snapback]

thought it was an exchange visit for language purposes ....not exchanging bodily fluids... :icon_lol:

109329[/snapback]

Fucking hell I wish I knew what was up with the lass, I'll be lonely tonight otherwise.

And it's gonna be awkward as we rented Dukes Of Hazard, and i doubt she'll let me put my arm round her for it. :icon_lol:

109333[/snapback]

Jesus fucking wept :lol:

Update

109328[/snapback]

thought it was an exchange visit for language purposes ....not exchanging bodily fluids... ;)

109329[/snapback]

109333[/snapback]

Here's an idea ......ask her what's up ??? :icon_lol:

Update

109328[/snapback]

thought it was an exchange visit for language purposes ....not exchanging bodily fluids... :icon_lol:

109329[/snapback]

109333[/snapback]

109340[/snapback]

What kind of answer is that??

"Women, just...fucking bitches all of them" ;)

Update

Women, just...fucking bitches all of them.  :icon_lol:

109328[/snapback]

109329[/snapback]

109333[/snapback]

109340[/snapback]

109342[/snapback]

ok then ...let's go more in depth....did you ,in some way, fail to bring her to a "full conclusion" as it were ???? There's nothing worse than heading up the yellow brick road to starbursts and fanfares only to trip on an evil poppy and never quite make it ..... ;)

Brock Manson in sehr viel liebevollem Dame propostion, Brock der Newcastle Ventilator wurde heute gesagt, sehr unten auf dem Schlag zu sein ja? ein Mitglied der Manson Familie bestätigte heute, daß Gespräche gewesen mit Herrn Brock und das Mädchen gehalten hatten

Brock Manson in sehr viel liebevollem Dame propostion, Brock der Newcastle Ventilator wurde heute gesagt, sehr unten auf dem Schlag zu sein ja? ein Mitglied der Manson Familie bestätigte heute, daß Gespräche gewesen mit Herrn Brock und das Mädchen gehalten hatten

109353[/snapback]

anyone speak jorman? :lol:

109353[/snapback]

anyone speak jorman? :lol:

109355[/snapback]

I do "apparently"...now shut up !!! ;)

109328[/snapback]

snakes with tits young Brock, snakes with tits

109361[/snapback]

thats one we never hear ..... :lol:

Women, just...fucking bitches all of them.  :lol:

109328[/snapback]

snakes with tits young Brock, snakes with tits

109361[/snapback]

but at least they do have tits! One (or two, really) reason we keep going back for more.

I don't care anymore, I miss her  ;)

And it's gonna be awkward as we rented Dukes Of Hazard, and i doubt she'll let me put my arm round her for it.  ;)

109333[/snapback]

Hormones young Brock, you'll find out soon enough. :lol:

I persisted wit Radgina'S advice...

Everything was rosy again by the time the Dukes reached Atlanta. ;)

She was worried about our future together for some reason after last night. :lol:

Sorry everyone about the hormonal Jerry Springer-esque thread ;)

Everything was rosy again by the time the Dukes reached Atlanta.  :icon_lol:

She was worried about our future together for some reason after last night.  ;)

Sorry everyone about the hormonal Jerry Springer-esque thread  :icon_lol:

109388[/snapback]

See young man....women are good for some things...... ;) happy to be of service, call again any time... :lol:

Everything was rosy again by the time the Dukes reached Atlanta.  ;)

She was worried about our future together for some reason after last night.  ;)

Sorry everyone about the hormonal Jerry Springer-esque thread  :icon_lol:

109388[/snapback]

Young love eh? :lol:

Update

Last night she told me she loved me though  ;)

Women, just...fucking bitches all of them.  :icon_lol:

109328[/snapback]

109329[/snapback]

109333[/snapback]

109340[/snapback]

109342[/snapback]

ok then ...let's go more in depth....did you ,in some way, fail to bring her to a "full conclusion" as it were ???? There's nothing worse than heading up the yellow brick road to starbursts and fanfares only to trip on an evil poppy and never quite make it ..... :icon_lol:

109349[/snapback]

Fucking hell.......he's only 16 ffs! :lol:

Everyone knows a bloke has until well into his 30's before he's expected to start delivering orgasms. Source: National Statistics Office.

So Sammy tells his lass anyway.

109616[/snapback]

Comes when I'm in the same room as her tbh.

109619[/snapback]

:lol: Soopastud tbh