Seen this yet?

Guest alex

I saw this the other day. Erm...I assumed it was a piss take. It is a piss take right? Or have I been wooshed... :lol:

108301[/snapback]

Dunno, seems like a canny bit of effort has gone into it though.

Those Nazi fellas put in a lot of effort into exterminating the Jewish folk, don't mean they were justified in doing so.

Was it 20 pages on the golf courses? Does he really care about the rise in popularity of some park with holes in the ground or other?

Some people just need to let things go.

Those Nazi fellas put in a lot of effort into exterminating the Jewish folk, don't mean they were justified in doing so.

Was it 20 pages on the golf courses? Does he really care about the rise in popularity of some park with holes in the ground or other?

Some people just need to let things go.

108304[/snapback]

I think the dossier this a joke tbh. No idea whether it was intended as one though.

108304[/snapback]

:lol:

I saw this the other day. Erm...I assumed it was a piss take. It is a piss take right? Or have I been wooshed... :lol:

108301[/snapback]

Well and truly wooshed :lol:

Been done by some lads from N-O, who clearly have a lot of time on their hands, even more than me by the looks of it :lol:

Was that produced for Hitzfeld's benefit, or am I missing something?

If it was *cringe*

108512[/snapback]

Aye apparently. 22 of 66 pages devoted to golf courses because apparently he likes golf. :lol: And not one mention of the pitch and putt at the George Washington hotel - remiss tbh.

Was that produced for Hitzfeld's benefit, or am I missing something?

If it was *cringe*

108512[/snapback]

Aye apparently. 22 of 66 pages devoted to golf courses because apparently he likes golf. :lol: And not one mention of the pitch and putt at the George Washington hotel - remiss tbh.

108515[/snapback]

Jesus hung himself.

Barton isn't ready for England yet.

Nolan looks good. Would give him a chance.

Carrick is a better International footballer than an Premiership player imo. Would rather have Parker at the Toon but would play Carrick ahead of him for England.

Barton isn't ready for England yet.

Nolan looks good. Would give him a chance.

Carrick is a better International footballer than an Premiership player imo. Would rather have Parker at the Toon but would play Carrick ahead of him for England.

108591[/snapback]

Bizarrely off-topic tbh.