THE TOON DREAM TEAM!

Ugly Mackems

Anyone got a picture of Souness with Boumsong, Faye and Luque for Gemmill to hang on his wall? :lol:

108565[/snapback]

No, but I've got a picture of Cilla, Tarby and Tom O'Connor for you if you like. :lol:

obsessed! :lol:

108556[/snapback]

I take it you fell for the shit that any of them were any good?

You must feel an idiot this morning?

108563[/snapback]

Not at all....

Doesn't make you any less obsessed though.

Anyone got a picture of Souness with Boumsong, Faye and Luque for Gemmill to hang on his wall? :lol:

108565[/snapback]

No, but I've got a picture of Cilla, Tarby and Tom O'Connor for you if you like. :lol:

108566[/snapback]

:lol: Forgot about Ken Dodd tbh.

I take it you knew Boumsong was this crap when he arrived then?

You must feel like a clairvoyant hero this morning?

108564[/snapback]

I never saw for one moment why we offered £8m+ for him. A good friend of mine who's a ST holder at Rangers was as puzzled as me - he suggested it was good old 'Souness' doing his mate (Rangers chairman whos name escapes me) a good favour. After 3/4 games I could see he was a ball watcher and tactically poor.

I knew from the first moment Souness was appointed it would end in disaster.

108564[/snapback]

I never saw for one moment why we offered £8m+ for him. A good friend of mine who's a ST holder at Rangers was as puzzled as me - he suggested it was good old 'Souness' doing his mate (Rangers chairman whos name escapes me) a good favour. After 3/4 games I could see he was a ball watcher and tactically poor.

108672[/snapback]

I was gutted when we appointed souness as manager, when we signed Boum for £8m i thought it was too much but Rangers fans i know rated him. I thought Boum was quality that first season and really did well. He's been very 'patchy' since the Man u game at the toon, can't help thinking maybe due to his personal problems tbh

Personally still reckon that Boumsong will one day be an accomplished center back, just probably not in England and almost definitely not at Newcastle.

Souness on the other hand was never going to be the man to take us anywhere.

He's been very 'patchy' since the Man u game at the toon, can't help thinking maybe due to his personal problems tbh

108733[/snapback]

Patchy? Thats one word for it, absolutely terrible would be another way of describing it. You can only put so much of it down to personal problems, at the end of the day it doesn't cause someone to forget the basics of how to play football. I did hope he would come good but that has now been exhausted and I've resigned myself to the fact that we've been had.

108564[/snapback]

108672[/snapback]

Ooooh well done you, here, have a medal. Play nicely now.