Apprentice fans

Happy Face

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rory was a bit of a twat like. "Take your jackets and your ties off. And don't speak over me or I'll make you leave the room." :lol:

Mind, I would have knocked that Tre's teeth out though if I was Rory. He's a jumped-up little arsehole.

What's that army lieutenant like man? :razz: Tally fucking ho wot wot. Do people like him really exist?

I can't get over how snakey they all are in the board room though. They say fuck all all task then rip into someone in the board room. Sugar's not daft - he knows where the tasks went wrong and you do yourself no favours by looking like a snidey little twat.

Rory was a bit of a twat like. "Take your jackets and your ties off. And don't speak over me or I'll make you leave the room." :lol:

Mind, I would have knocked that Tre's teeth out though if I was Rory. He's a jumped-up little arsehole.

What's that army lieutenant like man? :razz: Tally fucking ho wot wot. Do people like him really exist?

I can't get over how snakey they all are in the board room though. They say fuck all all task then rip into someone in the board room. Sugar's not daft - he knows where the tasks went wrong and you do yourself no favours by looking like a snidey little twat.

What about that Ifty bloke? Why has he appeared on the show if he just wants to be with his family? Pathetic imo. The thing that pissed me off afterwards was his patter about how great he was and how he was going to be a BILLIONAIRE by 50. Don't think so somehow.

And that Asian lass, completely freezing. Fair enough, but when asked about it she just went into denial mode. Jesus wept. Are these the best from 10,000 candidates?

Also, there's far too many Southern twats on the show, don't think I can stand their snooty accents.

What about that Ifty bloke? Why has he appeared on the show if he just wants to be with his family? Pathetic imo. The thing that pissed me off afterwards was his patter about how great he was and how he was going to be a BILLIONAIRE by 50. Don't think so somehow.

And that Asian lass, completely freezing. Fair enough, but when asked about it she just went into denial mode. Jesus wept. Are these the best from 10,000 candidates?

Also, there's far too many Southern twats on the show, don't think I can stand their snooty accents.

There's only one lass with decent chebbage as well. WTF were they thinking about there?!

Aye that Ifty man, what a fucking arsehole. I reckon he just used his kid as an excuse, and then just randomly got on a roll in the board room and talked himself into the sack. I loved that in the car though - "I WILL be a billionaire by the time I'm 50." Yeah cos it's that easy, Ifty. Are you gonna take your son to work with you too, you soft shite?

And yeah that Asian lass..."Yes, my presentation was......somewhat shorter than I initially planned." :) Aye cos you stopped halfway through a sentence and forgot to speak again you dosey bitch! Although saying that, wasn't that the Pets at Home one, and isn't that who they made the £££ off? Or am I getting mixed up?

I quite like Tre. As you said, they're all nice as pie during the task then stab each other in the back in the boardroom. Tre at least has the balls to say it to your face if he thinks you're fucking up. And so far he's usually been right. Oh and he's not a snooty southern twat with a silver spoon up his arse.

I quite like Tre. As you said, they're all nice as pie during the task then stab each other in the back in the boardroom. Tre at least has the balls to say it to your face if he thinks you're fucking up. And so far he's usually been right. Oh and he's not a snooty southern twat with a silver spoon up his arse.

I kind of get where you're coming from, but there's not a lot to like about the bloke imo. Being right is one thing, but being a complete and utter twat in getting your point across detracts from the fact that you're right - like the coffee thing the week before, him and that lad were making a fortune when the lass turns up and tells them she doesn't like the way they're doing things. If he'd spoken to her in a reasonable manner, pointed out how much they were selling and how much money they were making, she couldn't have had much argument. Instead he went on like a total dick, and got her back up in the process. Can you imagine trying to work with the bloke?

Mind, her demanding that they put the Eclipse logo on every cup of coffee - your task is to make as much money as you can in one day selling coffee you stupid bitch! You're not trying to establish a brand, you'll be packing up the van in 3 hours. I mean seriously, who told them that this was a top businesswoman in the making?!

There's only one lass with decent chebbage as well. WTF were they thinking about there?!

Aye that Ifty man, what a fucking arsehole. I reckon he just used his kid as an excuse, and then just randomly got on a roll in the board room and talked himself into the sack. I loved that in the car though - "I WILL be a billionaire by the time I'm 50." Yeah cos it's that easy, Ifty. Are you gonna take your son to work with you too, you soft shite?

And yeah that Asian lass..."Yes, my presentation was......somewhat shorter than I initially planned." :) Aye cos you stopped halfway through a sentence and forgot to speak again you dosey bitch! Although saying that, wasn't that the Pets at Home one, and isn't that who they made the £££ off? Or am I getting mixed up?

I think it might have been. I reckon they had the better product all things considered. I can see a few idiots buying that glorified cupboard, personally I'd approach IKEA. The credit should really go to the people who made the prototype in such short time mind. Wtf was that strap about though? Only a complete penis would wear that.

I kind of get where you're coming from, but there's not a lot to like about the bloke imo. Being right is one thing, but being a complete and utter twat in getting your point across detracts from the fact that you're right - like the coffee thing the week before, him and that lad were making a fortune when the lass turns up and tells them she doesn't like the way they're doing things. If he'd spoken to her in a reasonable manner, pointed out how much they were selling and how much money they were making, she couldn't have had much argument. Instead he went on like a total dick, and got her back up in the process. Can you imagine trying to work with the bloke?

Mind, her demanding that they put the Eclipse logo on every cup of coffee - your task is to make as much money as you can in one day selling coffee you stupid bitch! You're not trying to establish a brand, you'll be packing up the van in 3 hours. I mean seriously, who told them that this was a top businesswoman in the making?!

I think they have a tit like this every series. He'll be kept until the semis at least just for entertainment purposes.

Btw, I usually hate reality TV but I really like the Apprentice for some reason. :lol:

One thing is for certain, Tre won't win but he won't get the sack till the second last episode. Sugar will keep him in because it makes good tele.

Aye true, get rid of him and you lose a canny bit of the entertainment factor. There's some non-entities there though. The Indian lad who was modelling the poochpouch for instance - charisma vacuum.

What about that quantum physicist who couldn't calculate how many bottles of milk to buy to make 1000 cups of coffee? That's just how I like my quantum physicists to be.

Stupid bitch really winds me up with that sort of shite. She was doing it again last night.

"eclipse clips, see? 'clips' right? it's our brand. We'll make a blanket and clip it with eclipse clips" Fuck off you empty headed bitch.

She'll be there till the end like that orange bint from a few years back. So bad she's good entertainment stylee.

I did like the way Tre walked past the lad that had been sacked. When he plopped his bag down paused for a millisecond then marched out I was pissing myself.

Stupid bitch really winds me up with that sort of shite. She was doing it again last night.

"eclipse clips, see? 'clips' right? it's our brand. We'll make a blanket and clip it with eclipse clips" Fuck off you empty headed bitch.

She'll be there till the end like that orange bint from a few years back. So bad she's good entertainment stylee.

I did like the way Tre walked past the lad that had been sacked. When he plopped his bag down paused for a millisecond then marched out I was pissing myself.

Aye I forgot about that. Clips. Eclipse. Wtf?! This isn't GCSE Art love. And aye when Tre just walked out and went straight past him. :lol:

I did feel a bit sorry for that Rory though - bankrupt twice already and still only a young lad, and Sugar the twat goes "Well here's the hat trick. You're fired." :razz:

I think in both cases the 'boss' was being a complete tool, if someone talked to me like that I would find it hard to hold back. Doesn't justify him kicking off, but I sympathised with him.

You are training to be a doctor though, and I gather Tre-like behaviour is par for the course in that profession. :lol:

Quite the opposite, unfortunately. Some of the brown nosing I've witnessed by junior doctors (particularly surgeons, doublely unfortunately for me) is sickening.

Aye...I think theres sposed to be a bit of a split between GP's and surgeons isn't there? Surgeons are sposed to have horrific egos and GP's are generally a bit more down to earth.

Aye...I think theres sposed to be a bit of a split between GP's and surgeons isn't there? Surgeons are sposed to have horrific egos and GP's are generally a bit more down to earth.

Surgeons and all medical doctors tbh. They are too snobby even to be called doctor, although there are historical reasons for this inverted snobbery. What interests me about surgery is that, compared to other areas of medicine, there is very little evidence to back it up. I wonder how many people have died needlessly on the operating table.....

Weird how the first surgeons (in our country at least) were barbers. I think that's where the Mr. rather than Dr. comes from.