Apprentice fans

Happy Face

She's a fucking witch - has done some serious damage to the ugly tree as well by the looks of it....

Burn her! :(

and rape her village :D

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking Hell that Katie is an obnoxious bitch. I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

I don't want to sound like 'thenorthumbrian' here, but..

Her comments on Northerners could almost be classed as racism, the fucking horrible bitch! :D

kick her in the clout !!!

Fuck that me dear, I'd rather keep me foot!

Fucking Hell that Katie is an obnoxious bitch. I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

I don't want to sound like 'thenorthumbrian' here, but..

Her comments on Northerners could almost be classed as racism, the fucking horrible bitch! :D

kick her in the clout !!!

Fuck that me dear, I'd rather keep me foot!

:( oo-er mrs

Guest Toplass-101

Just clicked on the BBC website to see if it was repeated, and first thing I see is Adam has been fired. Rats' cocks! :D

cheers Luke, id missed it to and have be avoiding looking at this thread incase someone mentioned something about who went, but I wanted to know if it was repeated.

Is it anyways ?

Just clicked on the BBC website to see if it was repeated, and first thing I see is Adam has been fired. Rats' cocks! :D

cheers Luke, id missed it to and have be avoiding looking at this thread incase someone mentioned something about who went, but I wanted to know if it was repeated.

Is it anyways ?

Sorry! :(

I think it was on BBC2 last night so I presume it is next week. Was looking for it to be repeated sooner on BBC3 or something though.

Guest Toplass-101

Which one is Adam anyways is he the one with the blotchy face who nearly went last week ?

Just watched this week's, Adam had to go tbh. Too nice a bloke for this coporate bullshit I think anyway!

He was as thick as shit tbh. Should never have been on there in the first place.

Just watched this week's, Adam had to go tbh. Too nice a bloke for this coporate bullshit I think anyway!

He was as thick as shit tbh. Should never have been on there in the first place.

True enough. :D

The apprentice is fucking shie tbh

Bollocks tbh

get back to your cheap cider... :yahoo:

Im on the budweiser tonight like :razz:

20 bottles for £7.50 :D :D :(:D

:razz:

Guest Toplass-101

Bollocks tbh

where at ?

Bollocks tbh

where at ?

Sainsbury's,

20 , 300ml bottles for £7.50

Ive had three crates of the fuckers :razz:

Guest Toplass-101

Bollocks tbh

where at ?

Sainsbury's,

Ive had three crates of the fuckers :razz:

I dont like bud unless im really thirsty, but id still like to have some in for my mates who drink that piss water. Cheers ill pop along to tomorrow and get some.

Bollocks tbh

get back to your cheap cider... :lol:

Im on the budweiser tonight like :lol:

20 bottles for £7.50 :lol::nufc::lol: :lol:

:lol:

where at ?

Sainsbury's,

Ive had three crates of the fuckers :lol:

I dont like bud unless im really thirsty, but id still like to have some in for my mates who drink that piss water. Cheers ill pop along to tomorrow and get some.

Not like you to be choosy - it's got a ABV on the side of the bottle, you'll drink it... :lol:

True enough. :lol:

"Excuse me, what do they call the rubber stuff they use on astroturf - the new astroturf, the black sort of pellets................Ok, and you've never heard them referred to as Nigella seeds?"

:nufc:

"Excuse me, what do they call the rubber stuff they use on astroturf - the new astroturf, the black sort of pellets................Ok, and you've never heard them referred to as Nigella seeds?"

Tbf on The Apprenticast he said they weren't allowed to use the internet - he tried to use his wap but was busted. Also when asked if Katie was a bitch, he asked was there a stronger word he could use and he'd rather shag Paul than her. :lol:

Tbf on The Apprenticast he said they weren't allowed to use the internet - he tried to use his wap but was busted. Also when asked if Katie was a bitch, he asked was there a stronger word he could use and he'd rather shag Paul than her. :lol:

Ahh, I wondered why he didn't Google it. Still, the rubber balls idea was a bit lame. I reckon a big part of his problem was his Lancashire accent mind.

Ahh, I wondered why he didn't Google it. Still, the rubber balls idea was a bit lame. I reckon a big part of his problem was his Lancashire accent mind.

That's what he said, that people took exeption to his working class/northern background, horseface in particular.