2 goals in 2 minutes for Basle

Gemmill

I will probably get slated for this but what the hell.  I wanted boro to go through.]/b] I'd rather an English side win in Europe...i always want to see any foreigners lose  :lol:  also im pretty indifferent to boro...the only explanation must be because i dont feel the same rivalry that you guys do not being a true geordie an all that  :lol:

116710[/snapback]

Josh doesn't love you anymore and he said he is now going to shave his heed bald!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will probably get slated for this but what the hell.  I wanted boro to go through. I'd rather an English side win in Europe...i always want to see any foreigners lose  :lol:  also im pretty indifferent to boro...the only explanation must be because i dont feel the same rivalry that you guys do not being a true geordie an all that  :lol:

116710[/snapback]

A ban is in order here. Mods, do your duty!

I will probably get slated for this but what the hell.  I wanted boro to go through. I'd rather an English side win in Europe...i always want to see any foreigners lose  :lol:  also im pretty indifferent to boro...the only explanation must be because i dont feel the same rivalry that you guys do not being a true geordie an all that  :lol:

116710[/snapback]

:lol:

Would rather the smogs lost and agree with Gemmill that the commentator was involved in a one man jizzfest but they did deserve to go through.

What the hell Basel were doing i will never understand. They're a good, intelligent footballing side who decided part the way through to stop doing what they were good at, drop 20-30 yards too deep and ask the smogs to batter them, absolutely embarassing. And when the centreback stupidly got himself sent off it took Gross way too long to bring another CB on from the bench.

Still can't see the smogs winning it, they blow hot and cold and as Basel showed for alot of the two legs any decent side can score past them and bea them as long as they don't self destruct like Basel did.

116703[/snapback]

I agree with all of that, Basel only have themselves to blame. What Gross was thinking when they were 1-0 up I'll never know. They had the Smoggies on the ropes but decided to sit back and invite them forward. Basel hit the self-destruct button in true NUFC fashion.

Edited by Bombadil

I will probably get slated for this but what the hell.  I wanted boro to go through.]/b] I'd rather an English side win in Europe...i always want to see any foreigners lose  :D  also im pretty indifferent to boro...the only explanation must be because i dont feel the same rivalry that you guys do not being a true geordie an all that  :(

116710[/snapback]

Josh doesn't love you anymore and he said he is now going to shave his heed bald!

116767[/snapback]

;) Nooooo!!! :baby: sammy, i take it all back!!! (hmm, think its time to bring my sexy josh avatar back) :blush:

And please dont ban me, you've not enough lasses on here as it is ;) I promise my thoughts on English teams in europe do not extend to Sunderland OR Exeter!! :icon_lol: (mind, thats most unlikely anyways)!