2 goals in 2 minutes for Basle

Gemmill

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They better not fucking do this, because if they do, I'd expect the bastards to go and win it.

116662[/snapback]

Naaaah. I'd still take Schalke or Sevilla to do them.

116664[/snapback]

Think Schalke may be out too. EDIT: looking at the wrong match, they are through.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

They'll be giving it the "Stand up if you're in Europe" bollocks on Sunday, we've given them it enough over the years.

It's absolutely essential now that we give them a fucking good caining.

wooohooo I just took them at 13/1 to qualify, ten seconds later they scored!

116661[/snapback]

Nice one! I had them a 11/1 when they were 2-1 up :lol:

You could have got 80/1 when they were 1-0 down...

They'll be giving it the "Stand up if you're in Europe" bollocks on Sunday, we've given them it enough over the years.

It's absolutely essential now that we give them a fucking good caining.

116685[/snapback]

On the plus side they'll be knackered come sunday, they've got their FA Cup replay next week so they might rest a few...

I'm not going on Sunday so they can sing what they like - I won't be there to be wound up. :lol: Agree about giving them a hiding though, and I reckon they'll be suffering the hangover (not literally) from today's game which should give us a chance. Fingers crossed eh? :lol:

Well I still can't see them beating Sevilla.

That last minute definitely reminded me of Bellamy in Feyenoord though.

116688[/snapback]

I bet every single Newcastle fan thought that when it was on its way to Maccarone, I know I did.

116688[/snapback]

I bet every single Newcastle fan thought that when it was on its way to Maccarone, I know I did.

116690[/snapback]

And I also bet every single Basle fan is going through how we felt this time last year in Lisbon. :lol:

116688[/snapback]

116690[/snapback]

:lol:

ahhh....good times :lol:

Would rather the smogs lost and agree with Gemmill that the commentator was involved in a one man jizzfest but they did deserve to go through.

What the hell Basel were doing i will never understand. They're a good, intelligent footballing side who decided part the way through to stop doing what they were good at, drop 20-30 yards too deep and ask the smogs to batter them, absolutely embarassing. And when the centreback stupidly got himself sent off it took Gross way too long to bring another CB on from the bench.

Still can't see the smogs winning it, they blow hot and cold and as Basel showed for alot of the two legs any decent side can score past them and bea them as long as they don't self destruct like Basel did.

I will probably get slated for this but what the hell. I wanted boro to go through. I'd rather an English side win in Europe...i always want to see any foreigners lose :lol: also im pretty indifferent to boro...the only explanation must be because i dont feel the same rivalry that you guys do not being a true geordie an all that :lol: