A Little Advice Needed

wykikitoon

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimbo speaks the truth.

Purely platonic friendships between males & females are extremely rare.

Either one side or the other has, at the back of their mind, bedroom action on the agenda. FACT-ALAMA-DING-DONG.

Don't use physical violence, but let this guy know that you're onto him, watch him like a hawk.

115137[/snapback]

I just don't agree with that; all men (bar Gemmill, of course) and plenty of women are not worth a shag, and they're all fair game for a platonic relationship. Some of you must have some very bizarre relationships with your mothers. :D

115430[/snapback]

You might not be looking at them that way, but some of them will be wanting to get into the DotBum y-fronts, mark my words.

Family members excepted, of course.

Jimbo speaks the truth.

Either one side or the other has, at the back of their mind, bedroom action on the agenda. FACT-ALAMA-DING-DONG.

Don't use physical violence, but let this guy know that you're onto him, watch him like a hawk.

115137[/snapback]

I just don't agree with that; all men (bar Gemmill, of course) and plenty of women are not worth a shag, and they're all fair game for a platonic relationship. Some of you must have some very bizarre relationships with your mothers. :D

115430[/snapback]

You might not be looking at them that way, but some of them will be wanting to get into the DotBum y-fronts, mark my words.

115455[/snapback]

I agree with Dotbum. There's no way I want to shag every lass I meet, and unfortunately I'm sure the feeling's ususally mutual.

I would just demand she doesn't speak to him again anyway.

115449[/snapback]

Possessive and insecure tbh.

115454[/snapback]

Exactly. I dont want her to stop seeing her friends in anyway, I would be happy for her to see him every now and again in the pub when she is out with her mates etc. BUT not for him to try and arrange something every week!

I dont want her shackled to me, we are both adults and the last thing I want her is to see me as some possesive freak who cant even take a dump without her there.

We both have our own hobbies and enjoy doing them on our own and equally with each other :D

Anyway for now I shall leave it and see what happens. She hasnt replied to his "biscuit" message as far as I know and she sent me a cool email this morning, so I think I shall calm down and let this cretin get the message that Wor Lass is a friend and thats it.

Jimbo speaks the truth.

115137[/snapback]

115430[/snapback]

115455[/snapback]

I agree with Dotbum. There's no way I want to shag every lass I meet, and unfortunately I'm sure the feeling's ususally mutual.

115463[/snapback]

Errrr, that's because you're gay, dumbass!

115449[/snapback]

115454[/snapback]

Not at all, as I suspect you know, more of a reponse to Ewerk's crazy plan. This bloke blatantly fancies the lass in question though, so I would ask my lass not to see him were the situation to arise. You would too I reckon.

Meet him for a drink. Proposition him for a bumming - you don't HAVE to go through with it if you don't want to. There must then be a way of turning that back round on him, but I haven't thought of it yet. Maybe it'll come to you after you've bummed him. :D

115449[/snapback]

115454[/snapback]

Exactly. I dont want her to stop seeing her friends in anyway, I would be happy for her to see him every now and again in the pub when she is out with her mates etc. BUT not for him to try and arrange something every week!

I dont want her shackled to me, we are both adults and the last thing I want her is to see me as some possesive freak who cant even take a dump without her there.

We both have our own hobbies and enjoy doing them on our own and equally with each other :D

Anyway for now I shall leave it and see what happens. She hasnt replied to his "biscuit" message as far as I know and she sent me a cool email this morning, so I think I shall calm down and let this cretin get the message that Wor Lass is a friend and thats it.

115469[/snapback]

Definitely not a Monroe Transfer fan then?

Meet him for a drink.  Proposition him for a bumming - you don't HAVE to go through with it if you don't want to.  There must then be a way of turning that back round on him, but I haven't thought of it yet.  Maybe it'll come to you after you've bummed him. :D

115478[/snapback]

So Gemmill is saying in that situation he'd bum the lad. And he calls me gay! :razz:

Meet him for a drink.  Proposition him for a bumming - you don't HAVE to go through with it if you don't want to.  There must then be a way of turning that back round on him, but I haven't thought of it yet.  Maybe it'll come to you after you've bummed him. :D

115478[/snapback]

So Gemmill is saying in that situation he'd bum the lad. And he calls me gay! :razz:

115483[/snapback]

No, I'm saying in this situation wykikitoon should bum the lad. You'd already have done that before even starting a thread on it. :mellow:

115449[/snapback]

115454[/snapback]

Not at all, as I suspect you know, more of a reponse to Ewerk's crazy plan. This bloke blatantly fancies the lass in question though, so I would ask my lass not to see him were the situation to arise. You would too I reckon.

115476[/snapback]

:D

As usual, Gemmill starts 'homming-off' as soon as the opportunity arises.

115494[/snapback]

I've never seen anything quite so gay as you kissy-kissying in the middle of the Trent last weekend, you big puff! :D

115494[/snapback]

I've never seen anything quite so gay as you kissy-kissying in the middle of the Trent last weekend, you big puff! :razz:

115496[/snapback]

He was kissing a girl though wasn't he?

I think we need to explain what gay is to Gemmill. :D

115494[/snapback]

I've never seen anything quite so gay as you kissy-kissying in the middle of the Trent last weekend, you big puff! :D

115496[/snapback]

...this coming from the bloke who 'air-kissed' geordieshandy when he arrived.

I think we need to explain what gay is to Gemmill.  :D

115503[/snapback]

Renton's a little too eager to demonstrate tbh.

Don't worry, you'll get your opportunity with the clique "welcome pack". :razz:

115449[/snapback]

115454[/snapback]

115476[/snapback]

:D

115486[/snapback]

:razz:

I think we need to explain what gay is to Gemmill.  :D

115503[/snapback]

Renton's a little too eager to demonstrate tbh.

Don't worry, you'll get your opportunity with the clique "welcome pack". :mellow:

115509[/snapback]

Notice I said explain and not show! :huh:

Plus this is why I am in no rush to become a full member of the clique - I worry about the initiation ceremony. :razz:

115494[/snapback]

115496[/snapback]

115507[/snapback]

You weren't even there - too busy spending an hour and a half trying to get from the carpark to the pub. Holding hands an'all, I wager! :razz:

115494[/snapback]

115496[/snapback]

115507[/snapback]

You weren't even there - too busy spending an hour and a half trying to get from the carpark to the pub. Holding hands an'all, I wager! :razz:

115520[/snapback]

......stalling for time...cringing at the thought of her meeting my 'big ginger gay mate' tbh! :mellow:

115494[/snapback]

115496[/snapback]

115507[/snapback]

115520[/snapback]

You said that's how you greeted everyone, I feel so used.

115494[/snapback]

115496[/snapback]

Using Joni Mitchell lyrics in your sig?

115494[/snapback]

115496[/snapback]

Using Joni Mitchell lyrics in your sig?

115576[/snapback]

Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :razz: