General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Why is it that we cough more at night?! :unsure:

So that we can annoy our partners. :good:

Well I certainly annoyed mine last night :icon_lol:

I'm beginning to think the cough I have is a side effect of the meds I take as I've had it for over two weeks now.

It's to get rid of the spiders that crawl down your throat as you sleep :lazy::scare:

I don't like you anymore :huff:

:naughty:

Sorry TR

Right then, calling the Irish mob…

Just seen Lesbian Vampire Killers is on BBC3 tonight ( I have no intention of watching it!), which has reminded me of when I was working in Dublin during Euro 2008.

One night after the match, went back to the hotel room and flicked through the channels, found a show ( on one of the RTE channels irc) which was an Australian Time Travelling Lesbian Vampire Detective show !!!

Wasn't hallucinating or pissed, as the other two lads I was working with were there and saw it.

Any idea what it was? Was it a regular show over there?

I've never heard of or seen it since, and it's always bugged me.

Sorry TR

Just seen Lesbian Vampire Killers is on BBC3 tonight ( I have no intention of watching it!), which has reminded me of when I was working in Dublin during Euro 2008.

One night after the match, went back to the hotel room and flicked through the channels, found a show ( on one of the RTE channels irc) which was an Australian Time Travelling Lesbian Vampire Detective show !!!

Wasn't hallucinating or pissed, as the other two lads I was working with were there and saw it.

You sure you don't mean http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonlight_(TV_series) ?

Sorry TR

You sure you don't mean http://en.wikipedia....ght_(TV_series) ?

I was going to say was it Moonlight! I liked that series.

Sorry petal, that was aimed at Barney.

Nowt wrong with a grown woman liking vampire shows … no, really, it's fine ;)

I am allowed to have my fantasy world, leave me alone! :lol:

You cant beat the Underworld films. OR Trueblood. But i still love Buffy and Angel :good:

Vampire Diaries is pretty lame I admit, I can't watch that, and the Twilight films are ok but really for the teens. Though I read all the books when i was ill and they're ok..

True Blood's alright, although I haven't seen much of it beyond the odd episode. Twilight is proper shite like (as is Underworld, Kate in pvc catsuit notwithstanding).

Nah, was definitely an Aussie Dyke , baps out, time travelling bloodsucker.

I've found nothing like it by googling, was hoping the Hibernian contingent might have seen it.

Fist, are you sure it isn't True Blood.

It has lesbians, vampires, detectives and a New Zealander!

Oh and baps out.

I've found nothing like it by googling, was hoping the Hibernian contingent might have seen it.

Oh and baps out.

Nah, this was on during Euro 2008, True Blood didn't start til later in the year. I've seen the first season of True Blood too, not the show we saw in Tara Towers

Oh and baps out.

Nah, this was on during Euro 2008, True Blood didn't start til later in the year. I've seen the first season of True Blood too, not the show we saw in Tara Towers

oh. Could it have been some of your neighbors just going about their business?

Edited by Barney

Oh and baps out.

That would be Fist, pissed as a chimp and staring out the window at the neighbours all the while wondering if he could afford a big telly like that when he got home!

Oh and baps out.

That would be Fist, pissed as a chimp and staring out the window at the neighbours all the while wondering if he could afford a big telly like that when he got home!

:lol:

Fuck.

Off.