Tyra 'Lopan' Banks

Kid Dynamite

I don't particularly care, Mr. Straight Edge, SIR!

120780[/snapback]

You're too busy thinking about the size of his knob tbh

I'm too busy watching all of Chris Sutton's goals since he moved back to the EPL tbh

:)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't particularly care, Mr. Straight Edge, SIR!

120780[/snapback]

You're too busy thinking about the size of his knob tbh

I'm too busy watching all of Chris Sutton's goals since he moved back to the EPL tbh

:)

120786[/snapback]

I wonder which would take up more of our time? :blush:

:blush:  not really the point. I 'have' to cross the road. its a risk im willing to take. I have a choice about taking drugs and I choose not to. Seeing the extreme effects close up just makes my belief even firmer. i dont preach to anyone else that they shouldnt take drugs

edit - a lot of people on here preach that i should though?! :o

120742[/snapback]

No, but you don't preach but you certainly do have a smug I-don't-and-I'm-better-than-you attitude about it.

And no-one seriously preaches that you should, they just do it to annoy you because you're so high and mighty about it all.

Maybe you should take some drugs, you might lighten up a bit.

120758[/snapback]

:) its the font type i choose. was going to go for the my hair is better than your hair font but decided against it!

120762[/snapback]

Eh?

I don't, I never have done and I never plan to drugs and I reckon I'm better than all of you too :)

120828[/snapback]

I'll go one better.

I've never:

Smoked

Drank Alchol

"Done" drugs

:blush:

120829[/snapback]

Does that make you exceedingly amazing or exceedingly young ?

I don't, I never have done and I never plan to drugs and I reckon I'm better than all of you too :)

120828[/snapback]

I'll go one better.

I've never:

Smoked

Drank Alchol

"Done" drugs

:blush:

120829[/snapback]

I haven't done the third one. :o

:blush:  not really the point. I 'have' to cross the road. its a risk im willing to take. I have a choice about taking drugs and I choose not to. Seeing the extreme effects close up just makes my belief even firmer. i dont preach to anyone else that they shouldnt take drugs

edit - a lot of people on here preach that i should though?! :(

120742[/snapback]

No, but you don't preach but you certainly do have a smug I-don't-and-I'm-better-than-you attitude about it.

And no-one seriously preaches that you should, they just do it to annoy you because you're so high and mighty about it all.

Maybe you should take some drugs, you might lighten up a bit.

120758[/snapback]

:) its the font type i choose. was going to go for the my hair is better than your hair font but decided against it!

120762[/snapback]

Eh?

120794[/snapback]

meaning how can a line of text saying i choose not to take drugs convey'' a smug I-don't-and-I'm-better-than-you attitude about it''??

maybe thata your guilty conscience imagining it :o

120828[/snapback]

I'll go one better.

I've never:

Smoked

Drank Alchol

"Done" drugs

:o

120829[/snapback]

Does that make you exceedingly amazing or exceedingly young ?

120831[/snapback]

Exceedingly dull tbh. :blush:

How the fuck have you got a lass J69, you're the most boring man on this forum and thats saying something. What i really like about you is how you drop your job into every conversation, your lass must find that fucking rivetting, spending time with you must be GREAT.

P.S I bet one of your mates is fucking her behind your back, and he's probably a mute, thats how interesting you are.

to be fair you havent got a clue about me. you would give your right arm to have a lass as clever, pretty and as funny as I have.

stop your fucking whining girl.

121112[/snapback]

Just as a matter of interest, do you see the irony?

to be fair you havent got a clue about me. you would give your right arm to have a lass as clever, pretty and as funny as I have.

stop your fucking whining girl.

121112[/snapback]

Well you should but your best mate a pint next time you see him as you've obviously got a lot to thank him for.

I bet you can't post gain without mentioning your place of work,

when did you suddenly become the life and soul of the party then?

I come on here to see whats happening when i get a spare 10mins. not to prove to everyone how funny and cool i really am.

and as for me being boring, please change the record, you never left your single train of thought about me being boring since i dared diss your little adventure with your internet buddies last week.

if anyone needs a yawn icon its you my firedn cos im sick of your bitching and moaning. get some bollox man

Craig/Sheargol

Can we have a yawning smilie added for replying to J69's posts, he's about as interesting as 'going for gold', infact he make's Henry Kelly look like Evil Kneivel.

121127[/snapback]

we have one - :)

when did you suddenly become the life and soul of the party then?

I come on here to see whats happening when i get a spare 10mins. not to prove to everyone how funny and cool i really am.

and as for me being boring, please change the record, you never left your single train of thought about me being boring since i dared diss your little adventure with your internet buddies last week.

if anyone needs a yawn icon its you my firedn cos im sick of your bitching and moaning. get some bollox man

121131[/snapback]

Still think Sutton could do a job?