Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

Aye, 5-a-side sounds canny, if we get a definite number then I'll book the court at Eldon Leisure.

125005[/snapback]

Can't we book somewhere outdoors on astroturf? Hate playing indoors me!

125008[/snapback]

Astroturf is for puffs. Indoors is where its at. On concrete. Mans game.

125015[/snapback]

Not arsed about playing on conctrete just i can't breath indoors when playing footy, I'll no doubt run rings round you like but I'd breath easier if it was outdoors.

125032[/snapback]

:lol:

Worth the admission fee on me own tbh.

125039[/snapback]

That's why i suggested outside somewhere tbh, maybe an open field so's we wouldn't have to pay towards witnessing your attempt at playing the beautiful game.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, 5-a-side sounds canny, if we get a definite number then I'll book the court at Eldon Leisure.

125005[/snapback]

Can't we book somewhere outdoors on astroturf? Hate playing indoors me!

125008[/snapback]

Astroturf is for puffs. Indoors is where its at. On concrete. Mans game.

125015[/snapback]

Not arsed about playing on conctrete just i can't breath indoors when playing footy, I'll no doubt run rings round you like but I'd breath easier if it was outdoors.

125032[/snapback]

Worth the admission fee on me own tbh.

125039[/snapback]

That's why i suggested outside somewhere tbh, maybe an open field so's we wouldn't have to pay towards witnessing your attempt at playing the beautiful game.

125046[/snapback]

Yes but outside a naked Catmag would offend public decency-indoors she'll only offend basic health and safety regulations.

I wonder if Sammy'll turn up pretending to have the flu again, and use it as an excuse to show the lads his swollen glands in the changing room. :lol:

125050[/snapback]

'excuse'.......there was a disorderly fucking queue formed as I recall.

I wonder if Sammy'll turn up pretending to have the flu again, and use it as an excuse to show the lads his swollen glands in the changing room. :lol:

125050[/snapback]

125060[/snapback]

Ooh, if there's disorderly fucking involved then I might pass on the wedding invitation after all...

125050[/snapback]

125060[/snapback]

At the changing room exit no doubt.

125050[/snapback]

125060[/snapback]

Ooh, if there's disorderly fucking involved then I might pass on the wedding invitation after all...

125063[/snapback]

Marriage is for straights anyway! And more recently for puffs!

Get in the queue I say. No cutting.

I wonder if Sammy'll turn up pretending to have the flu again, and use it as an excuse to show the lads his swollen glands in the changing room. :blush:

125050[/snapback]

125060[/snapback]

It wasn't exactly a fucking queue. Most of the smelly bastards on here never even went for a shower... :lol:

I wonder if Sammy'll turn up pretending to have the flu again, and use it as an excuse to show the lads his swollen glands in the changing room. :blush:

125050[/snapback]

125060[/snapback]

It wasn't exactly a fucking queue. Most of the smelly bastards on here never even went for a shower... :lol:

125075[/snapback]

Probably had one the night before, the dirty pigs!

125050[/snapback]

125060[/snapback]

125075[/snapback]

125087[/snapback]

I wouldn't be rushing into the showers in a changing room full of relative strangers like! Can picture it being a warm up for the International Soap Dropping Championships tbh.

I wonder if Sammy'll turn up pretending to have the flu again, and use it as an excuse to show the lads his swollen glands in the changing room. :nufc:

125050[/snapback]

125060[/snapback]

125075[/snapback]

125087[/snapback]

I wouldn't be rushing into the showers in a changing room full of relative strangers like! Can picture it being a warm up for the International Soap Dropping Championships tbh.

125102[/snapback]

Given your recently discovered chequered history, I'd have thought you'd be well up for that. It would take you back to those days in PE, in your skidmarked Y-fronts. :blush:

Was mentioned around a few of us a couple of weeks back, seeing as the decision making on here used to be so bad until we settled on the Trent at One every other week i though we better start the ball rolling on this.

There has been talks about actually going out for a meal, and a couple of us have spoken about getting a 5 a side match amongst ourselves during the day.

Provisional date of Saturday 15th July i propose (seeing as Jimbo will be available to come up that weekend and i know how gutted he is at not coming to Shearers Testimonial after getting his hand on a ticket)

Discuss

124856[/snapback]

I've been practicing me back-heals, like :blush:

124868[/snapback]

Or "heels" even? :lol::lol:

125006[/snapback]

He's a masseur.

125007[/snapback]

Hey! I look well fit in them! :nufc:

Was wondering why Pud was hovering this thread for ages last night while not posting "should I? hmmmm, nah, well I could I suppose, nah I'll just leave him be this time" :lol:

Have you put your request in with your lass?  Or will you be playing carrying her in a baby harness to maintain the "touching at all times" rule that was in evidence in the Trent? :lol:

125123[/snapback]

Shouldnt be a problem: as I was explaining to Cath the other day, she turns 24 in July so I'll no doubt have traded her in for a younger model by then tbh. :blush:

Anyways I was only touching at all times cos Peasepud was crawling around on all fives. I wouldnt have had a problem with that, but he wasnt offering any of Toplass in return :nufc:

Have you put your request in with your lass?  Or will you be playing carrying her in a baby harness to maintain the "touching at all times" rule that was in evidence in the Trent? :lol:

125123[/snapback]

Shouldnt be a problem: as I was explaining to Cath the other day, she turns 24 in July so I'll no doubt have traded her in for a younger model by then tbh. :blush:

Anyways I was only touching at all times cos Peasepud was crawling around on all fives. I wouldnt have had a problem with that, but he wasnt offering any of Toplass in return :nufc:

125129[/snapback]

Did you hear the one about the woman with 5 legs? Her knickers fit her like a glove. Sorry!