Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not like.  The logistics of it are too much - carrying a bag with kit in etc.  I'll just watch, take the piss, and drink.

134169[/snapback]

You should just play for a laugh, at the end of the day you cannot be any worse than JJ (Jody) was... :razz:

Probably not like.  The logistics of it are too much - carrying a bag with kit in etc.  I'll just watch, take the piss, and drink.

134169[/snapback]

could the kit not go in your man-bag if you eat some of the chocolate first ?? :razz:

just bastid play, all bags can be dumped at mine after the 5  side if needs be.

134566[/snapback]

We just need to find out how early those who are having to travel can get there...

134624[/snapback]

i think i should be there in plenty of time. but will need to see if i've got the all-clear from the doctor after my op.

134566[/snapback]

We just need to find out how early those who are having to travel can get there...

134624[/snapback]

Hadn't thought about it - did wonder about coming up on Friday afternoon - all depends on Pud I guess....

134566[/snapback]

134624[/snapback]

Hadn't thought about it - did wonder about coming up on Friday afternoon - all depends on Pud I guess....

134643[/snapback]

Hmm, I was thinking about this too, but I just negotiated that I don't have to come to the UK until after the WC final, so I am not sure if they are happy when I say that I am not going to work on Friday either... :razz:

Anyway, I think I can make it to Newcastle sometime between 10 and 11 am.

Right, well I haven't booked the court yet, but should we say 12 till 1 as a preliminary time? I remember the Intertwobob having random kick off times in the past, although nowt earlier that 3pm.

Guest alex

134169[/snapback]

Or in other words you're shit :razz:

Edited by alex

134169[/snapback]

134716[/snapback]

Are you playing Alex?

Guest alex

134169[/snapback]

134716[/snapback]

Are you playing Alex?

134723[/snapback]

I was planning on playing. I'm not away in July or anything. I'll be working over in Belfast but not weekends. This is a weekend isn't it?

Right, well I haven't booked the court yet, but should we say 12 till 1 as a preliminary time? I remember the Intertwobob having random kick off times in the past, although nowt earlier that 3pm.

134697[/snapback]

:razz:

We're never gonna get the court are we? We'll end up playing in Old Eldon Square along with the rats! :razz:

134697[/snapback]

We're never gonna get the court are we? We'll end up playing in Old Eldon Square along with the rats! :razz:

134740[/snapback]

It's a shame they got rid of that pitch next to SJP, we could have had a game on there. It'll be booked, I was just waiting to see what the craic was with the Intertwobob. ;)

134697[/snapback]

134740[/snapback]

It's a shame they got rid of that pitch next to SJP, we could have had a game on there. It'll be booked, I was just waiting to see what the craic was with the Intertwobob. ;)

134753[/snapback]

You talking about the one behind the leazes end? part of the carpark i don't doubt now??

I can still book the restaurant for teatime even if the Intertoto game goes ahead. I'll just need numbers :icon_lol: So far for the meal we have..

Moi

Scott

Pud n Linz

Craig

Ritchie

Isegrim

Jimbo

Jilliano

Mr Halliwell

Sandy

Samuel Pepys

Alexis

Daveleftpeg

Any more for any mooore? ;)

Edited by catmag

I can still book the restaurant for teatime even if the Intertoto game goes ahead.  I'll just need numbers :icon_lol:  So far for the meal we have..

Moi

Scott

Pud n Linz

Craig

Ritchie

?Isegrim?

Jimbo

Any more for any mooore?  ;)

135833[/snapback]

I am definitely in.

What are the further plans anyway. Is anyone staying overnight until Sunday as I don't think I will travel back to Birmingham on Saturday.

What are the further plans anyway. Is anyone staying overnight until Sunday as I don't think I will travel back to Birmingham on Saturday.

135862[/snapback]

I think most of the ones who travel a distance are staying and making a night of it.

I can still book the restaurant for teatime even if the Intertoto game goes ahead.  I'll just need numbers :D  So far for the meal we have..

Moi

Scott

Pud n Linz

Craig

Ritchie

?Isegrim?

Jimbo

Any more for any mooore?  :D

135833[/snapback]

Depends where you're going, it's not Greggs is it?

I can still book the restaurant for teatime even if the Intertoto game goes ahead.  I'll just need numbers :icon_lol:  So far for the meal we have..

Moi

Scott

Pud n Linz

Craig

Ritchie

?Isegrim?

Jimbo

135833[/snapback]

Aye, count me in. It's about time I started being a bit more sociable. :D

I can still book the restaurant for teatime even if the Intertoto game goes ahead.  I'll just need numbers :D  So far for the meal we have..

Moi

Scott

Pud n Linz

Craig

Ritchie

?Isegrim?

Jimbo

135833[/snapback]

Depends where you're going, it's not Greggs is it?

135889[/snapback]

HanaHana. It's lersh.