Smoothmeister

Alex

Scottish Mag

Craig

Geordieshandy

Jimbo

Peasepud

Matt

That's 10, although we could easily sort something out if we get a few more, 3 team round robin or subs.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the footballs confirmed, does anyone have any suggestions for where we could go for a meal later on in the day?  And what kind of numbers are up for that?

125241[/snapback]

I'm up for that, and if we can decide on a place then I'll book it too. Do we want somewhere fairly grown-up rather than Pizza Hut?

Edited by catmag

I'm actually brilliant (left foot like a wand - both in terms of appearance and ability to produce magic), but I've no plans to play at present. :blush:

125244[/snapback]

A wand and magic, hmmmm there's a word forming in my mind, but it just won't reveal itself , I wonder what it is :lol:

PS I'm begging Gemmill to play, the lad goes very quiet when playing football is mentioned. I reckon he runs like a girl.

125231[/snapback]

Think Michael Caine in escape to Victory tbh. Right down to the hair.

Seriously though, I reckon he's absolute fucking bobbins and he's bricking it.

PS I'm begging Gemmill to play, the lad goes very quiet when playing football is mentioned. I reckon he runs like a girl.

125231[/snapback]

Think Michael Caine in escape to Victory tbh. Right down to the hair.

Seriously though, I reckon he's absolute fucking bobbins and he's bricking it.

125256[/snapback]

If I do play, you'll be the first victim of the Gemmill Legbreaker. :blush:

SLP, that smilie is class. :lol:

So that's;

Moi

Mancy

Smoothmeister

Alex

Scottish Mag

Craig

Geordieshandy

Jimbo

Peasepud

Matt

That's 10, although we could easily sort something out if we get a few more, 3 team round robin or subs.

125228[/snapback]

Just one thing, fairly minor but needs said. Refer to me as Smoothmeister ever again and I'll have to chop you down at the knee come the day of the game!! :lol:

I'm actually brilliant (left foot like a wand - both in terms of appearance and ability to produce magic), but I've no plans to play at present. :blush:

125244[/snapback]

A wand and magic, hmmmm there's a word forming in my mind, but it just won't reveal itself , I wonder what it is :lol:

125255[/snapback]

Abracadabra??

Right, I'm at Eldon Leisure Monday night so I'll enquire about the 15th July. Are we talking booking it for an hour? Plus, what time are we talking? Cos I know there'll be a few making a canny journey, so I was thinking mid to late afternoon to give people the chance to get there.

So that's;

Moi

Mancy

Smoothmeister

Alex

Scottish Mag

Craig

Geordieshandy

Jimbo

Peasepud

Matt

125228[/snapback]

Just one thing, fairly minor but needs said. Refer to me as Smoothmeister ever again and I'll have to chop you down at the knee come the day of the game!! :lol:

125259[/snapback]

Sledging material tbh. :blush:

Now the footballs confirmed, does anyone have any suggestions for where we could go for a meal later on in the day?  And what kind of numbers are up for that?

125241[/snapback]

I'm up for that, and if we can decide on a place then I'll book it too. Do we want somewhere fairly grown-up rather than Pizza Hut?

125243[/snapback]

I vote for a place for the grown ups, even if we need some booster seats. I want some decent "scran", i`m not travelling all the way down to Newcastle for a Pizza Hut. Although i`m sure Gemmill would be up for the "all you can eat buffet".

So that's;

Moi

Mancy

Smoothmeister

Alex

Scottish Mag

Craig

Geordieshandy

Jimbo

Peasepud

Matt

125228[/snapback]

tbh

:lol:

125241[/snapback]

125243[/snapback]

I vote for a place for the grown ups, even if we need some booster seats. I want some decent "scran", i`m not travelling all the way down to Newcastle for a Pizza Hut. Although i`m sure Gemmill would be up for the "all you can eat buffet".

125264[/snapback]

I don't do Pizza Hut man. And if I'd been at that first piss-up where you went to one I would never have come back out with you scummers!

125241[/snapback]

125243[/snapback]

125264[/snapback]

I don't do Pizza Hut man. And if I'd been at that first piss-up where you went to one I would never have come back out with you scummers!

125268[/snapback]

When was that like?

125241[/snapback]

125243[/snapback]

125264[/snapback]

125268[/snapback]

When was that like?

125269[/snapback]

I'm sure you riff raff ended up at a Pizza Hut one time. I wasn't there though.

I'm actually brilliant (left foot like a wand - both in terms of appearance and ability to produce magic), but I've no plans to play at present. :nufc:

125244[/snapback]

125255[/snapback]

Abracadabra??

125261[/snapback]

Nope Tinkerbell, that wasn't it :blush:

125241[/snapback]

125243[/snapback]

125264[/snapback]

Deep fried mars bars, irn bru, alfresco (park bench)

I'm actually brilliant (left foot like a wand - both in terms of appearance and ability to produce magic), but I've no plans to play at present. :nufc:

125244[/snapback]

125255[/snapback]

Abracadabra??

125261[/snapback]

Nope Tinkerbell, that wasn't it :blush:

125277[/snapback]

Piff Paff Poof? :lol:

I'm actually brilliant (left foot like a wand - both in terms of appearance and ability to produce magic), but I've no plans to play at present. :lol:

125244[/snapback]

A wand and magic, hmmmm there's a word forming in my mind, but it just won't reveal itself , I wonder what it is :nufc:

125255[/snapback]

Abracadabra??

125261[/snapback]

Nope Tinkerbell, that wasn't it :lol:

125277[/snapback]

Piff Paff Poof? :lol:

125281[/snapback]

:lol::blush:

closer