Fred bans Shearer from players lounge!

Matty

Well.... not really! :icon_lol:

There is a feel-good factor at St James' Park these days - something which was typified when Shearer hobbled into the Players' Lounge on crutches before the game with West Brom.

For Shepherd quipped: "Hey this is the Players' Lounge, not the ex-Players' Lounge" - and Shearer nearly fell off his crutches laughing.

From the Ronny Gill.

Well.... not really!  :icon_lol:

There is a feel-good factor at St James' Park these days - something which was typified when Shearer hobbled into the Players' Lounge on crutches before the game with West Brom.

For Shepherd quipped: "Hey this is the Players' Lounge, not the ex-Players' Lounge" - and Shearer nearly fell off his crutches laughing.

From the Ronny Gill.

127808[/snapback]

Could have crippled the clubs most famous player with humour like that. Keep him away from Micky Owen. Can this chairman do anything right tbh?

How fucking sickeningly unfunny is that little tale?

127910[/snapback]

I'm surprised Shearer laughed at all. "Hey there cripple, this is the player's lounge, not the ex-player-who's-recently-had-their-career-ended-by-a-debilitating-injury's lounge"

Can just imagine Shearer stood there holding his side (with one hand, while balancing on his crutches) laughing manically before suddenly stopping and under his breath muttering "aye keep it up fatboy, you'll find out soon enough"

Guest CrimsonFault
Can just imagine Shearer stood there holding his side (with one hand, while balancing on his crutches) laughing manically before suddenly stopping and under his breath muttering "aye keep it up fatboy, you'll find out soon enough"

128026[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

what???

Sorry but after a few drinks I really dont think too much when i'm typing!!! i meant that freddie is a bit of a twat and it is just a little harsh him having a dig at shearer regardless of when the man has had to retire.

Freddie might have thought it was funny but in my opinion na not funny at all, Sorry if people could not understand my craic like but surely it would have been easier to say so than to put daft little smilies on saying nowt, Cheers for the welcome.

what???

Sorry but after a few drinks I really dont think too much when i'm typing!!! i meant that freddie is a bit of a twat and it is just a little harsh him having a dig at shearer regardless of when the man has had to retire.

Freddie might have thought it was funny but in my opinion na not funny at all, Sorry if people could not understand my craic like but surely it would have been easier to say so than to put daft little smilies on saying nowt, Cheers for the welcome.

128173[/snapback]

Glad you came back and weren't put off by that unwelcoming bunch of chavs :icon_lol::lol::lol: