Deal or No Deal

Craig

I chose box 1 then continued to choose boxes in order from 2 to 22. Got down to the final two boxes, £10 and £250,000. The dealer offered £110,000 or something and I declined. He then offered to switch boxes and I declined again. My box had £250,000 in it. Beat that!  ;)

129008[/snapback]

Here's the screen grab... :razz:

box.jpg

I chose box 1 then continued to choose boxes in order from 2 to 22. Got down to the final two boxes, £10 and £250,000. The dealer offered £110,000 or something and I declined. He then offered to switch boxes and I declined again. My box had £250,000 in it. Beat that!  ;)

129008[/snapback]

Here's the screen grab... :razz:

box.jpg

129225[/snapback]

What would you have done in real life though? :angry:

i must be thick but what is the aim of the game?  when's it on the telly as i really think I should watch it as I feel I'm missing something!

130066[/snapback]

From what I can glean, the aim is to make yourself look as thick and emotionally unstable as possible in front of a wide audience. Using these talents you have to pick random numbers between 1 and 21 and pretend that it requires skill.

Makes me angrier than Pete Doherty tbh.