Chris Coleman

Guest CrimsonFault

Guest CrimsonFault

What an uninspiring appointment that would be.

Although he does have plenty of experience..

.. experience of working with an arsehole of a chairman.

What an uninspiring appointment that would be.

Although he does have plenty of experience..

.. experience of working with an arsehole of a chairman.

130329[/snapback]

Charlton can have him.

Roder or O'neil for me

Aye there's been talk of this on N-O as well. Some lad reckons he knows Coleman's cousin (aye, I know!) and we've made enquiries about him. I would NOT be impressed, I have to say.

Aye there's been talk of this on N-O as well.  Some lad reckons he knows Coleman's cousin (aye, I know!) and we've made enquiries about him.  I would NOT be impressed, I have to say.

130336[/snapback]

OK since the removal of that wart Clueless we have been linked to every manager under the sun, including a supporters lead Hitzfield for toon campaign.

Now the fat man is a dumb fuck but is he really that stooopid?

Gemmill

N-O have more links to celebreties than any other foroum, they should set up there own agency or betting firm with the amount of inside info they have

insert smiley face here ---->

Gemmill

N-O have more links to celebreties than any other foroum, they should set up there own agency or betting firm with the amount of inside info they have

insert smiley face here ---->

130353[/snapback]

I know mate, and I'm not suggesting I believe the lad who's making the claim. I'd be thorougly unimpressed if it's Coleman. It's bad enough losing matches without having to listen to the manager make excuses in a Welsh accent.

jesus wept!

just what exactly has coleman done to deserve the job? nearly taken fulham down two seasons on the spin....nice one chris

jesus wept!

just what exactly has coleman done to deserve the job? nearly taken fulham down two seasons on the spin....nice one chris

130375[/snapback]

That makes him twice as good as Souness then, in Freddie's eyes??

In talks with Charlton.....

130443[/snapback]

.....and O'Neill for Fulham, McClaren for England, Mowbray for Boro and Christopher Biggins for the NUFC pantomime!

130460[/snapback]

I think Biggins could do a job!!! He played the emperor Nero in I Claudius, so i think he'd work well with somebody like Fat Fred!

In talks with Charlton.....

130443[/snapback]

.....and O'Neill for Fulham, McClaren for England, Mowbray for Boro and Christopher Biggins for the NUFC pantomime!

130460[/snapback]

I think Biggins could do a job!!! He played the emperor Nero in I Claudius, so i think he'd work well with somebody like Fat Fred!

130467[/snapback]

;):blush: I'm sure he got his 'badges' anarl whilst at Blackpool Hippodrome!