Star Wars - The original, unaltered,

Lazarus

I thought 'Bladerunner' was class. Surprised you hated it like.

133824[/snapback]

I've never understood the hype about what is basically a good kids' film.

Nerds tbh

:razz:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've previously admitted you like practically every film you watch anyway, so your liking a film means doodley squat :razz:

133760[/snapback]

Doodley squat? Diddly squat shirley? tbs tbs

133762[/snapback]

Alex is clearly as Star Trek fan tbh

133803[/snapback]

That's Renton ;)

I used to quite like the old series wth Kirk, Scottie, Spock et al. The new stuff is cack.

133806[/snapback]

No, just though the Next Generation was a reasonable series, that's all. And I'm going to see Patrick Stewart in the Tempest if that makes me a fan. :razz:

I have to stay Star Wars is easily the most hyped series of films ever, and indeed this is taking the piss. Seems a geek and his money are easily parted.

Guest alex
I thought 'Bladerunner' was class. Surprised you hated it like.

133824[/snapback]

I've never understood the hype about what is basically a good kids' film.

Nerds tbh

:razz:

133829[/snapback]

:razz: Fuck off

You've previously admitted you like practically every film you watch anyway, so your liking a film means doodley squat :razz:

133760[/snapback]

133762[/snapback]

133803[/snapback]

That's Renton ;)

I used to quite like the old series wth Kirk, Scottie, Spock et al. The new stuff is cack.

133806[/snapback]

No, just though the Next Generation was a reasonable series, that's all. And I'm going to see Patrick Stewart in the Tempest if that makes me a fan. :razz:

I have to stay Star Wars is easily the most hyped series of films ever, and indeed this is taking the piss. Seems a geek and his money are easily parted.

133832[/snapback]

Sewpafan tbh

Guest alex

133760[/snapback]

133762[/snapback]

133803[/snapback]

That's Renton ;)

133806[/snapback]

133832[/snapback]

RSC at Newcastle? I saw Bergerac playing Octavius Caesar in 'Antony and Cleopatra' at the Theatre Royal years ago.

133760[/snapback]

133762[/snapback]

133803[/snapback]

That's Renton ;)

133806[/snapback]

133832[/snapback]

RSC at Newcastle? I saw Bergerac playing Octavius Caesar in 'Antony and Cleopatra' at the Theatre Royal years ago.

133839[/snapback]

I bet they had good old Charlie Hungerford put in a cameo role.

You've previously admitted you like practically every film you watch anyway, so your liking a film means doodley squat ;)

133760[/snapback]

133762[/snapback]

133803[/snapback]

That's Renton B)

133806[/snapback]

133832[/snapback]

133839[/snapback]

Yeah, in late Autumn I think. Tbh Shakespeare sometimes bores the shit out of me but I'm dead cultured like. :razz:

Guest alex

I went as we were doing it for A-Level so that’ll tell you it was a while ago. I saw The Tempest performed by the RSC at Stratford when I was at university too. I enjoyed it but I agree about a lot of his stuff being boring. You’ve got to see it performed though (whether it be live or on DVD or whatever). When I think back to reading it out of books at school…no wonder most kids think it’s terminally dull.

Alex and Renton.  From seeing Erasure as youths, to seeing Shakespeare as adults.  No coincidence tbh. :razz:

133847[/snapback]

Didn't you see Erasure recently you old mincer?

Guest alex
Alex and Renton.  From seeing Erasure as youths, to seeing Shakespeare as adults.  No coincidence tbh. :razz:

133847[/snapback]

Seeing Erasure as an adult has to be gayer tbh :razz:

133847[/snapback]

133851[/snapback]

Even the way you described when you're going to see Shakespeare was bent though. "In late Autumn"!?!? Tell us how the trees will be looking, you old queen. :razz:

And I went to Erasure under duress btw. A painful, painful experience. ;)

133847[/snapback]

133851[/snapback]

Even the way you described when you're going to see Shakespeare was bent though. "In late Autumn"!?!? Tell us how the trees will be looking, you old queen. :razz:

133860[/snapback]

How is saying late Autumn gay? You read so much into everything, you're obsessed!

Btw, I went to see Erasure after my then GIRL FRIEND won tickets for them on Metro. Enjoyed the show though. B)

133847[/snapback]

133851[/snapback]

133860[/snapback]

How is saying late Autumn gay? You read so much into everything, you're obsessed!

Btw, I went to see Erasure after my then GIRL FRIEND won tickets for them on Metro. Enjoyed the show though. B)

133863[/snapback]

Aye, your THEN girlfriend. No prizes for guessing what ended that relationship!

Guest alex

I used to like Erasure when I was young. When I younger still I used to like Level 42, which is far more embarrassing in all honesty :razz:

Would "early winter" have been more hetero btw?

133866[/snapback]

Giving the month would have been his best option. Or just "later in the year". When you start talking seasons it sets the gaydar off tbh.

Guest alex

133866[/snapback]

Giving the month would have been his best option. Or just "later in the year". When you start talking seasons it sets the gaydar off tbh.

133867[/snapback]

You reckon? :razz:

133866[/snapback]

133867[/snapback]

133868[/snapback]

Without question! :razz:

133866[/snapback]

133867[/snapback]

133868[/snapback]

133870[/snapback]

Only gays have gaydar you gay.

How do you know films are shit before you watch them out of interest?

133795[/snapback]

Past form, criticism, trailers.

Doesn't always work. I hated Clockwork Orange, Brazil and Bladerunner to name a few which others say are the greatest films ever, but I generally end up watching films with something about them to enjoy.

133815[/snapback]

For shame.

You need a better book tbh.

133866[/snapback]

133867[/snapback]

133868[/snapback]

133870[/snapback]

Only gays have gaydar you gay.

133872[/snapback]

You'd know tbh!

I've had a bit more of a think btw, and Winter and Summer are both acceptable. They are straight seasons. Autumn and Spring are suspect and should only be used when strictly necessary, unless you're mince. Which you are.

I'm chuffed....I wouldn't consider myself a Star Wars fanatic by any stretch, but I'd rather have the films as they were originally released.

Just as I don't want a Jive Bunny remix of Sgt Pepper's. :razz:

Guest alex
How do you know films are shit before you watch them out of interest?

133795[/snapback]

Past form, criticism, trailers.

Doesn't always work. I hated Clockwork Orange, Brazil and Bladerunner to name a few which others say are the greatest films ever, but I generally end up watching films with something about them to enjoy.

133815[/snapback]

For shame.

You need a better book tbh.

133873[/snapback]

Missed the blatant sub-text :razz:

I'm chuffed....I wouldn't consider myself a Star Wars fanatic by any stretch, but I'd rather have the films as they were originally released.

Just as I don't want a Jive Bunny remix of Sgt Pepper's.  :razz:

133875[/snapback]

J-J-J-Jiiiiiiive Bunny! Come on everybody, c-c-come on everybody!