forgetting how to swim?

themags

Thought i'd have a bit of a swim at the gym today, gets in, then realises i'd forgot how to swim. Trys breast stroke, i start sinking "shit i'm drowning, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. hold on the pool is only 3 feet deep" feet on the bottom of the pool

Ends up doing some doggy paddle type thing

Edited by themags

themags... you weren't actually regressing in age through some bizarre mix up where the Pool Attendant poured "Age reduction formula" into the pool instead of the stuff that makes it go purple if you pee...

jesus, Jimbo without masturbation is like Tony Hawkes without skateboarding... Tiger Woods without Golf...Professor Stephen Hawkins without Prank calls....Ann Widdecombe without BDSM

it's like those polystyrene boards, ... floatation devices...

hands up who, as a kid, forced them under water and tried to stand on them... only to later get the board propelled into your chin at great speed, driven only by it's own bouyancy...

B)

hands up who, as a kid, forced them under water and tried to stand on them... only to later get the board propelled into your chin at great speed, driven only by it's own bouyancy...

B)

10802[/snapback]

All the time. Fully expect it to happen tomorrow at the Gym too. :lol:

Thought i'd have a bit of a swim at the gym today, gets in, then realises i'd forgot how to swim.  Trys breast stroke, i start sinking  "shit i'm drowning, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. hold on the pool is only 3 feet deep" feet on the bottom of the pool

Ends up doing some doggy paddle type thing

10731[/snapback]

:lol:B):lol:;):D;)

jackass :lol:

B)

10802[/snapback]

i currenty reside in a house with a pool and do that all the time :lol:

I never learned how to swim. :lol:

10907[/snapback]

Its just like ridding a bike.

10910[/snapback]

Once you're finished, wait until thay are asleep, sneak out quietly so they don't follow you home.

When you see them next time in the street, act like you don't know them, cross the road and get away without missing a stroke.

Yeah I can see how that's like swimming B)

Edited by sammynb

jesus, Jimbo without masturbation is like Tony Hawkes without skateboarding... Tiger Woods without Golf...Professor Stephen Hawkins without Prank calls....Ann Widdecombe without BDSM

10784[/snapback]

*Shudders*

Just to add to the debate, I can't swim, not a stroke.

I stick to another form of stroking.....