Other Board

Kid Dynamite

not too keen on the new layout. the quotes, sigs and main text all look like they are in the same box and its a bit of a mindfuck. not as clearly set out as the old one either. not joining in on the whole 'my boards better than yours'debate but.........................this ones a lot easier to read right now!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks very little different to when we as the old mods were given a sneaky about 2 months ago....

That being said, my avatar over there was one I haven't used for about 2 months as well!

Good luck to them, hope it goes well, but would love to know (and this is no dig at them) what has taken them 4 months to create? As a comparison this place was launched less than 2 days after the idea was first put in my head! B)

Looks very little different to when we as the old mods were given a sneaky about 2 months ago....

That being said, my avatar over there was one I haven't used for about 2 months as well!

Good luck to them, hope it goes well, but would love to know (and this is no dig at them) what has taken them 4 months to create? As a comparison this place was launched less than 2 days after the idea was first put in my head! :lol:

10827[/snapback]

Ooh, suits you sir! B)

Good luck to them, hope it goes well, but would love to know (and this is no dig at them) what has taken them 4 months to create? As a comparison this place was launched less than 2 days after the idea was first put in my head! :lol:

10827[/snapback]

To be fair though, I am a genius B)

Good luck to them, hope it goes well, but would love to know (and this is no dig at them) what has taken them 4 months to create? As a comparison this place was launched less than 2 days after the idea was first put in my head! B)

10827[/snapback]

Same here, I thought I was caught in a time warp!

Good luck to them, hope it goes well, but would love to know (and this is no dig at them) what has taken them 4 months to create? As a comparison this place was launched less than 2 days after the idea was first put in my head! ;)

10827[/snapback]

10831[/snapback]

Yeah OK, you did a nifty banner and a couple of nice buttons! :lol:

Good luck to them, hope it goes well, but would love to know (and this is no dig at them) what has taken them 4 months to create? As a comparison this place was launched less than 2 days after the idea was first put in my head! :D

10827[/snapback]

10831[/snapback]

Yeah OK, you did a nifty banner and a couple of nice buttons! ;)

10836[/snapback]

I'll list your jobs now.....

1. Upload emoticons

:lol:

yeah, yeah......

and the rest you fucking glory-hunter!!!! ;)

You don't see this sort of lack of respect over at Newcastle-Online, why HTT is practically wanking Phil off! :lol:

Show some manners! B)

yeah, yeah......

and the rest you fucking glory-hunter!!!!  ;)

You don't see this sort of lack of respect over at Newcastle-Online, why HTT is practically wanking Phil off! :lol:

Show some manners! B)

10842[/snapback]

So I'm HTT and you're Phil? Where do the others come in all of this?*

*bad choice of phrase

VERY bad choice of phrase.... B)

Who's sorted out the issues on here since we kicked off BTW? The quoting one for starters which if I remember rightly was bugging the shit out of you! :lol:

Fight fight fight  B)

Are you posting on HTT's thread Craig? Just wondering!

10847[/snapback]

Which thread?

(thought you weren't bothering with Newcastle-Online anymore Brock! :lol:)

Who's sorted out the issues on here since we kicked off BTW? The quoting one for starters which if I remember rightly was bugging the shit out of you! :lol:

10844[/snapback]

You're starting to sound like Craig off BB! :D

"Well I'm better at it than he is. I'm best of all, better than anybody in fact! Who was it that sorted everything out when there was problems? Yadder....yadder.... " :lol:;)

Who's sorted out the issues on here since we kicked off BTW? The quoting one for starters which if I remember rightly was bugging the shit out of you! ;)

10844[/snapback]

You're starting to sound like Craig off BB! :lol:

"Well I'm better at it than he is. I'm best of all, better than anybody in fact! Who was it that sorted everything out when there was problems? Yadder....yadder.... " :lol::D

10849[/snapback]

;)

If it was anyone else you'd be looking at a ban for that comment lady!!

(we sooooo need an irony emot - might have to find one)

:lol:

Fight fight fight  B)

10847[/snapback]

Which thread?

10848[/snapback]

I meant forum :D

(Jealous are we? ;) )

Fight fight fight  B)

10847[/snapback]

Which thread?

10848[/snapback]

I meant forum :lol:

(Jealous are we? ;) )

10851[/snapback]

Not at all - post wherever you like....

I was just commenting following your post further up this thread! :D

Fight fight fight  B)

10847[/snapback]

Which thread?

10848[/snapback]

I meant forum ;)

(Jealous are we? ;) )

10851[/snapback]

Not at all - post wherever you like....

I was just commenting following your post further up this thread! :D

10852[/snapback]

Jeeeaaalous :lol:

Aye I said I couldn't be arsed moving forums (again) and posting on both is way too much hassle. :lol:

Apart from when the subject matter is different as the bees forum is great.

Who's sorted out the issues on here since we kicked off BTW? The quoting one for starters which if I remember rightly was bugging the shit out of you! :D

10844[/snapback]

What quoting issue? :lol:

I'm nowt to do with this board anyway ;)