Police Hunt Chemical Device

LeazesMag

I wonder, did it ever cross his mind that what he was saying was that education leads to a more humane and inclusive stance and the lack lends itself to bigoted bloodlust.

Not that i agree with those sentiments, the Nazi's were extremely well educated and i'm not sure they  could be called handwringer's and do-gooders  :lol:

It's just seems that Leazes seems to have polarised things so.

146891[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure none of that has crossed his mind. :unsure:

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid fuck all attention to what they were teaching us in the modules so I'll be dammed if I know what political party they supported.

146884[/snapback]

Typical weak-willed laissez-faire left-wing fancy-dan terrorist-endorsing hyphenated-phrase-using scum tbh.

146888[/snapback]

Guilty as charged. It was this kind of ignorance and head in the sand attitude that has allowed our proud nation to become corwded with terrorists. There are more terrorists than domestic cats in this country. FACT!

My University experiences have greatly influenced my knowledge on medicine, pharmacology, medical research, and related subjects. In all the time I have spent at Uni, I don't think I've once had an in depth discussion with a "fancy Dan" politics or humanities lecturer, or even student for that matter.

I wonder if Leazes thinks his GP is a fancy Dan btw?

Edit: while I'm at it, I don't read fancy Dan political books either. I have read some of Moores stuff though, but personally thought it was poorly written and pretty unconvincing - the same goes for his films. It's not that I disagree with the sentiments, but I recognise it as fairly trashy literature.

146850[/snapback]

your training should come in handy when you are mopping up after the next explosion, that you are waiting to happen. Shame you haven't got the common sense, to understand that prevention and attempting to tackle the problem is the best cure. Unless, of course, you are one of the victims.

Still, just so long as we have a terrorist or two roaming around the country, Renton will defend his "rights". Because he is "educated" in medicine you know, and so understands how the security of the country works.

Have you read my other post yet, the one you keep asking about ?

My University experiences have greatly influenced my knowledge on medicine, pharmacology, medical research, and related subjects. In all the time I have spent at Uni, I don't think I've once had an in depth discussion with a "fancy Dan" politics or humanities lecturer, or even student for that matter.

I wonder if Leazes thinks his GP is a fancy Dan btw?

Edit: while I'm at it, I don't read fancy Dan political books either. I have read some of Moores stuff though, but personally thought it was poorly written and pretty unconvincing - the same goes for his films. It's not that I disagree with the sentiments, but I recognise it as fairly trashy literature.

146850[/snapback]

your training should come in handy when you are mopping up after the next explosion, that you are waiting to happen. Shame you haven't got the common sense, to understand that prevention and attempting to tackle the problem is the best cure. Unless, of course, you are one of the victims.

Still, just so long as we have a terrorist or two roaming around the country, Renton will defend his "rights". Because he is "educated" in medicine you know, and so understands how the security of the country works.

Have you read my other post yet, the one you keep asking about ?

146974[/snapback]

I've asked you to point it out by the number - the one that's on the top right of the post, then I'll read it. Does it answer if you support the BNP or not though? Otherwise frankly I can't be arsed to read it tbh. Would it not be easier to say yes or no now? Seventh time of asking that is, btw.

For me the upper hand in this thread has swung in LM's favour. The fact that seemingly intelligent people can't resist but reply to his drivel despite knowing that they'll get nothing constructive in return, has placed him in a position of power over them. :lol:

Guest alex
For me the upper hand in this thread has swung in LM's favour.  The fact that seemingly intelligent people can't resist but reply to his drivel despite knowing that they'll get nothing constructive in return, has placed him in a position of power over them. :unsure:

146992[/snapback]

I've been taking the piss for several pages now. I am win tbh :o

:lol:

And the men have been released without charge!

147228[/snapback]

No response from Leazes either - what a surprise. :razz:

Didn't get an answer to my question either. It's ironic that Leazes thinks people assume things about him - you haven't got much option when he refuses to answer a simple yes/no question.

On Have I got News For You last night, John O'Farrell said that this raid was part of 'Operation Shoot Anyone Who's Slightly Dusky'. Couldn't help but think of Leazes. :razz:

On Have I got News For You last night, John O'Farrell said that this raid was part of 'Operation Shoot Anyone Who's Slightly Dusky'. Couldn't help but think of Leazes. :razz:

147391[/snapback]

never realised Leazes was of a ghastly hue

For me the upper hand in this thread has swung in LM's favour.  The fact that seemingly intelligent people can't resist but reply to his drivel despite knowing that they'll get nothing constructive in return, has placed him in a position of power over them. :blush:

146992[/snapback]

They'll learn, trust me :razz:

Edited by BlueStar

For me the upper hand in this thread has swung in LM's favour.  The fact that seemingly intelligent people can't resist but reply to his drivel despite knowing that they'll get nothing constructive in return, has placed him in a position of power over them. :blush:

146992[/snapback]

148034[/snapback]

I'm sure they will, as will you. When a bomb goes off closer to home. But, according to you, it won't. We will see.

146992[/snapback]

148034[/snapback]

I'm sure they will, as will you. When a bomb goes off closer to home. But, according to you, it won't. We will see.

148038[/snapback]

Really? Where have I said... Hold on, no you fucking don't, I'm not falling into this trap again! :slap:

146992[/snapback]

148034[/snapback]

148038[/snapback]

Really? Where have I said... Hold on, no you fucking don't, I'm not falling into this trap again! :slap:

148043[/snapback]

thats up to you. But you should accept whatever preventative measures it takes, and if it infringes on someones "rights" or "liberty", then its just tough shit really, the security of the country comes first.

146992[/snapback]

148034[/snapback]

148038[/snapback]

148043[/snapback]

thats up to you. But you should accept whatever preventative measures it takes, and if it infringes on someones "rights" or "liberty", then its just tough shit really, the security of the country comes first.

148096[/snapback]

Your posts sound better if you read them in George Bush's voice.