Fat Unprofessional Dickhead does it again...

Gemmill

Yes, indeed. I would rather have a good chairman of the football club, than a shit one like Bob Murray, Doug Ellis etc etc who would embarrass us all by running an underperforming team in front of a half full ground.

148287[/snapback]

Aye, it's a much greater achievement to run an underperforming team in front of a full ground.

148302[/snapback]

And you tell people not to bite over in General Chat. Hook, line and sinker tbh :P

:(

Yes, indeed. I would rather have a good chairman of the football club, than a shit one like Bob Murray, Doug Ellis etc etc who would embarrass us all by running an underperforming team in front of a half full ground.

148287[/snapback]

Aye, it's a much greater achievement to run an underperforming team in front of a full ground.

148302[/snapback]

And you tell people not to bite over in General Chat. Hook, line and sinker tbh :P

:(

148306[/snapback]

Silence! :P

I don't mind a bit of regional pride etc. It gets a bit OTT at times though and tends to forget the fans from other parts of the country, Scotland etc. It's an attitude that can hold the club back sometimes too.

148276[/snapback]

Especially when it's used by Freddie to justify board decisions. Roeder getting the job because 'he's an adopted Geordie, I class him as one of our own.' It seems to be being used more and more to paper over the cracks, peddle the Geordie Nation shit in the hope we all swallow it and shut up.

148281[/snapback]

And that is exactly why Shepherd's obsession with all things 'Geordie' is so sickening. It's got nothing to do with regional pride IMO, it's just a parochial attitude and a narrow-mindedness that is getting in the way of sensible footballing decisions.

cringeworthy tbh. but nothing less than we've come to expect from the fat controller.

148307[/snapback]

Would you rather we had McKeag etc back, or someone like Doug Ellis, or Bob Murray, or the other big city clubs that we have passed since 1992 ...

I realise you don't believe facts when they are put in front of you, but for someone so intelligent as you appear to think you are to ignore them...cringeworthy ? Just what is the education system coming to ..... :(

Guest Guest

Shepherds comments are nothing short of embarassing. Where is this Geordie Principality? I dont recall Newcastle ever been given nation status

Agreed it is Cringeworthy

cringeworthy tbh. but nothing less than we've come to expect from the fat controller.

148307[/snapback]

Would you rather we had McKeag etc back, or someone like Doug Ellis, or Bob Murray, or the other big city clubs that we have passed since 1992 ...

I realise you don't believe facts when they are put in front of you, but for someone so intelligent as you appear to think you are to ignore them...cringeworthy ? Just what is the education system coming to ..... :(

148411[/snapback]

uh oh

Shepherds comments are nothing short of embarassing. Where is this Geordie Principality? I dont recall Newcastle ever been given nation status

148418[/snapback]

not so cringeworthy as not having the bottle to register !!!

Edited by LeazesMag

148418[/snapback]

148439[/snapback]

Twas me - only didnt realise that i hadnt signed in and this particular area of the forum allows posting without it.

148418[/snapback]

148439[/snapback]

Twas me - only didnt realise that i hadnt signed in and this particular area of the forum allows posting without it.

148445[/snapback]

OK mate... :( well, its not great, but see my post above !

You cant compare the chairmen of '92 with those of '06. Look at the chairmen in the PL - Ellis aside who else meddles with first team affairs in the press as much as Shep?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH

148551[/snapback]

Whats with the edit?

Did you misspell AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH

148619[/snapback]

I accidentally put an 'A' at the end. I wouldn't want anyone to think I was screaming the name of an old fashioned cooker.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH

148551[/snapback]

Whats with the edit?

Did you misspell AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH

148619[/snapback]

I accidentally put an 'A' at the end. I wouldn't want anyone to think I was screaming the name of an old fashioned cooker.

148622[/snapback]

Fair play. It wouldnt AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGUUUUURRRRR well.

148418[/snapback]

148439[/snapback]

Nice welcome :(