bleeeeuuurrrgghhh

peasepud

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a scorpion in my bedroom in Italy last week. Just thought I'd share that.

155836[/snapback]

Did he do a post-coital version of "The Winds of Change" for you?

155839[/snapback]

Beat me to it.

Guest alex
I had a scorpion in my bedroom in Italy last week. Just thought I'd share that.

155836[/snapback]

Did he do a post-coital version of "The Winds of Change" for you?

155839[/snapback]

Beat me to it.

155840[/snapback]

:(

"Down to Gorky Park..." etc. One of Leazes' favourite bands iirc. He'll be green with envy, one step down from a night in with Fat Fred and Craig Bellamy tbh

Well I said fear of pissing myself - I've never done it. Mind I hate getting out of bed in the middle of the night for a piss.

I was in Rome last weekend where they have a completely different attitude to drinking. The thing is, this actually makes me drink less - I'm happy to chill out sipping a glass of beer or wine there, whereas here it's ust a question of drinking gallons of lager and getting mortal. Another reason I'm currently trying to work out how I can move to your neck of the woods (South France, Italy, or Spain). Bit of a pipe dream at present though.

155833[/snapback]

How big do you think I am, exactly?

If you're a writer, can you not do most/all of what you do remotely?

Two LITRES of water before bed!?  I can't even manage two glasses.  Freak!

155835[/snapback]

Aye, but a vat of chocolate milk would be gone before you can say 'chocolate metabolism'. :(

I do drink a lot of water, though.

Well I said fear of pissing myself - I've never done it. Mind I hate getting out of bed in the middle of the night for a piss.

I was in Rome last weekend where they have a completely different attitude to drinking. The thing is, this actually makes me drink less - I'm happy to chill out sipping a glass of beer or wine there, whereas here it's ust a question of drinking gallons of lager and getting mortal. Another reason I'm currently trying to work out how I can move to your neck of the woods (South France, Italy, or Spain). Bit of a pipe dream at present though.

155833[/snapback]

How big do you think I am, exactly?

If you're a writer, can you not do most/all of what you do remotely?

155845[/snapback]

Not that remotely unfortunately! I'd have to go self employed, and then there's my wife who is a solicitor here. I'm going to retire in Europe though - still a few decades away. :(

How do you make a living btw if you don't mind me asking?

Not that remotely unfortunately! I'd have to go self employed, and then there's my wife who is a solicitor here. I'm going to retire in Europe though - still a few decades away.  :(

How do you make a living btw if you don't mind me asking?

155847[/snapback]

Ah yes, family ties. If someone was tying me down I'd probably run a mile!

I do web stuff, so I can do that from anywhere. And I don't have clients, as such, so I don't have to meet up with anyone. I get all the work I need done, done remotely, there's a lot of people at it now. Although I'm not convinced that it's right for everyone, or particularly healthy.

if I know I'm going to have a hangover Apple juice works best for me, just before bed, and kept in the bedside chiller through the night so when I wake in the middloe of the night to take a leak, when I get back from the bog I throw back the other half pint of Apple Juice and I'm right as rain the enxt day.

if I know I'm going to have a hangover Apple juice works best for me, just before bed, and kept in the bedside chiller through the night so when I wake in the middloe of the night to take a leak, when I get back from the bog I throw back the other half pint of Apple Juice and I'm right as rain the enxt day.

155853[/snapback]

Jesus Wept! Is it that much effort to go to the fridge? Between that and Renton's reluctance to make the long trek to the toilet at night; shocking. :(

whey if you've got a bedside chiller and the fridge is down two flights of stairs, then aye, it is too much fucking hassle.... you pernickety feck. :(

Guest alex
whey if you've got a bedside chiller and the fridge is down two flights of stairs, then aye, it is too much fucking hassle.... you pernickety feck. :)

155858[/snapback]

Bedside chiller? :( A fridge in other words?

Bedside chiller?  :( A fridge in other words?

155859[/snapback]

Could be a Stephen King novel?

GF - ever think those 4 flights might do you some good? :)

I hardly think four flights of stairs in the middle of the night, just to get a glass of juice when I'm drunk is going to happen DB. I don't care how spandex-alicious it might be, step-aerobics aren't exactly at the forefront of my mind when I'm wankered.

and I call it a chiller cos that's what was on the box when I bought it. "Mini Chiller"

if it had said Mini Fridge I'd call it a fridge.

p.s. you're all bastards and I hope your winkies drop off.

Guest alex
I hardly think four flights of stairs in the middle of the night, just to get a glass of juice when I'm drunk is going to happen DB. I don't care how spandex-alicious it might be, step-aerobics aren't exactly at the forefront of my mind when I'm wankered.

and I call it a chiller cos that's what was on the box when I bought it. "Mini Chiller"

155890[/snapback]

:(

155890[/snapback]

Medina?

Had a water cooler in my bedroom specifically for the drunken thirsts throughout the night, it started leaking though and i had to get rid, don't miss it kicking in though in the middle of the night and me reaching for my bat ready to lash out.

As for hangovers i usually find 7 pints of snakebite and another gram usually does the trick for me.

Alex is gonna love this :(

Edited by Wacky Jnr

in the middle of the night and me reaching for my bat ready to lash out.

155986[/snapback]

:( I've heard of rough sex... but this takes the biscuit!

Going to the pub for the match then?  :lol:

Have some toast, some full-fat coke, lots of water, 2 paracetamol, 400mg of Ibuprofen and some vitamin C.

155174[/snapback]

Very difficult to search for 'bleeeeuuurrrgghhh' in any condition, luckily ibuprofen is marginally easier to spell.

Anyway, bleeeeuuurrrgghhh...

Going to the pub for the match then?  :hunter:

Have some toast, some full-fat coke, lots of water, 2 paracetamol, 400mg of Ibuprofen and some vitamin C.

155174[/snapback]

Very difficult to search for 'bleeeeuuurrrgghhh' in any condition, luckily ibuprofen is marginally easier to spell.

Anyway, bleeeeuuurrrgghhh...

157631[/snapback]

Have you done the full cure? It works, I've used it many times. :lol:

I had to substitute a bit - 1 litre iced tea, 1 litre water, 4 slices toast with marmalade, 800mg Ibuprofen. Still feeling a bit ropey, but a lot better! Cheers Cath. :lol: