Would you agree with

Jusoda Kid

The birch being brought back.

It seems like every day another sickening crime is reported where an old, defenceless person is mugged or beaten by some lowlife. If it's not that it's kids being attacked or molested, where will it end?

IMO i would like to see the birch brought back as I'm assured by my gran that in her days that once you've had it once you don't want it again and as the majority of crimes are committed by cowards this might just be what we need as some sort of deterrent especially if it was done in public.

I would love to attend and would take great pleasure in seeing these sick bastards squeal in agony :D

Edited by Wacky Jnr

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like every day another sickening crime is reported where an old, defenceless person is mugged or beaten by some lowlife. If it's not that it's kids being attacked or molested, where will it end?

IMO i would like to see the birch brought back as I'm assured by my gran that in her days that once you've had it once you don't want it again and as the majority of crimes are committed by cowards this might just be what we need as some sort of deterrent especially if it was done in public.

I would love to attend and would take great pleasure in seeing these sick bastards squeal in agony :D

13082[/snapback]

The law is a tool for justice, not revenge.

I'm glad you don't make these decisions.

13082[/snapback]

13086[/snapback]

Yes the justice system works beautifully now. So you wouldn't like to see the smack head that took it upon himself to drag a 86 yearold woman off her feet, smashing her face on a wall in the process all for the measly sum of £20 given a few lashes of the Birch,because i know i would, infact i would like to do it myself.

13082[/snapback]

13086[/snapback]

Yes the justice system works beautifully now. So you wouldn't like to see the smack head that took it upon himself to drag a 86 yearold woman off her feet, smashing her face on a wall in the process all for the measly sum of £20 given a few lashes of the Birch,because i know i would, infact i would like to do it myself.

13095[/snapback]

I just don't like your vicious avatar and sadistic comments.

Don't get me wrong, I've got a vicious temper, I just recognize it as one of my least attractive qualities.

On a serious note, yes it makes me angry but never make laws when you're angry. No the law doesn't work efficiently, but your way doesn't work either - it has been and still is used.

The law should be designed primarily to make the population safer and less fearful, not punish criminals or satiate your blood-lust.

What's vicious about my avatar? I bet your the kind of person who crosses the street when you see a bull terrier because you believe all the shit you read in the papers, when in reality if you took a little time out to find out about the breed you might realise that there actually a very friendly dog and enjoy humans company.

The reason my comments are sadistic is because the old woman i previously mentioned happened to live across the road from me and know she's walking around with her face like an old Kaser ball and frightened to leave her house because of some smack rat wanting his fix.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

No mate, I'm not that kind of person at all, do I sound like the kind of person who bases opinions on what the media say? If I'm wrong about why you chose that avatar then I apologise.

I'm not condemning you for being angry but the image I get when you post shite like that is Bowyer angry face.

Who would you rather wrote our laws?

1286432.jpg

home_image.jpg

No mate, I'm not that kind of person at all, do I sound like the kind of person who bases opinions on what the media say?  If I'm wrong about why you chose that avatar then I apologise. 

I'm not condemning you for being angry but the image I get when you post shite like that is Bowyer angry face.

Who would you rather wrote our laws?

1286432.jpg

home_image.jpg

13102[/snapback]

Neither of them two. I want someone like this bloke who's got big enough balls to make decisions and not pussy foot around the scumbags that are ruining society.

funpixbigballs8jo.jpg

Why do you think i chose that avatar?

:D

I chose it so people like you would think I'd chose it for that specicific reason, sad but true.

Ironic, don't you think?

Edited by DotBum

13082[/snapback]

13086[/snapback]

13095[/snapback]

spot on. I'll give you a hand

Thats what I'm on about, people just aren't afraid of the law anymore. The kids especially nowadays have no respect for the police because they know they can't touch them where is if they thought they were going to get a lash in front of their cronies and friends etc they would definitely think twice about doing it again imo.

Thats what I'm on about, people just aren't afraid of the law anymore. The kids especially nowadays have no respect for the police because they know they can't touch them where is if they thought they were going to get a lash in front of their cronies and friends etc they would definitely think twice about doing it again imo.

13120[/snapback]

this is what I was on about when i posted the scumbags thread earlier.

Going back to last week when we had a thread about national service too.....

No good saying the law will deal with them, the law is an arse, and if it doesn't work, it has to be changed.

And they say the terrorists have a completely different mindset to us... whoever knew we shared so much common ground? :D

13131[/snapback]

what's dishing out a well deserved punishment to scumbags got to do with terrorists ?

Terrorists should be executed....

Look mate, don't fight it. Christianity is all about this 'turn the other cheek' bullshit, let's embrace extreme Islamic law, they're clearly more on the same page.

We might just have trouble getting the majority of muslims to agree to join us with our fundamentalist brethren.

If you commit a serious crime here in the local community where I am at the moment then you would be burnt alive. Not long ago a kiddy fiddle was found out tossed in a pit in the town centre and burnt to death. Not alot of crime with the local community at all.

Must say I dont agree with it, but it is their way of life.

I'd have it brought back, the amount of repeat offenders and with overcrowding of prisons, it makes sense to bring it back, especially for certain crimes, it should be done in public too.

It would serve as a great deterant.