Tom

so far weve had it confirmed by 3 posters that

12mil bid in for defoe

7mil bid accepted for klose

9.5mil bid for ashton

eat your heart out chelsea!!!!

9.5 for ashton is steep like!

164132[/snapback]

would be over the moon with the Klose and Ashton signatures, but I have reservations about Defoe mind.

I think he's exactly the type of lad that would fall foul of the media spotlight and find the whole thing too.. how did Jenas' put it? Goldfish bowl....y

12mil bid in for defoe

9.5mil bid for ashton

164132[/snapback]

would be over the moon with the Klose and Ashton signatures, but I have reservations about Defoe mind.

I think he's exactly the type of lad that would fall foul of the media spotlight and find the whole thing too.. how did Jenas' put it? Goldfish bowl....y

164135[/snapback]

maybe, but hes more likely to get in bother in London than in the Toon i reckon. You cant get away with much up here without it getting back to the manager

12mil bid in for defoe

9.5mil bid for ashton

164132[/snapback]

164135[/snapback]

maybe, but hes more likely to get in bother in London than in the Toon i reckon. You cant get away with much up here without it getting back to the manager

164142[/snapback]

True, up here you get away with it, the manager hears about it, then you continue to get away with it. :lol:

In the absence of one, you must be making this stuff up yourself. :lol:

163864[/snapback]

You're right, I might be. Even if I told you who my source was, it still means nothing.

I should post my info on N-O tbh; everyone on there has their own source though :lol:

163881[/snapback]

You're NOBODY on N-O without a source tbh.

163888[/snapback]

Didn't your source tell you O'Neill had signed and Freddie was helping him find a house near the airport? :lol:

164089[/snapback]

O'Neill was our first choice, which is all I said. I did however go out and put money on it, which pissed me off a bit.

In the absence of one, you must be making this stuff up yourself. :razz:

163864[/snapback]

You're right, I might be. Even if I told you who my source was, it still means nothing.

I should post my info on N-O tbh; everyone on there has their own source though B)

163881[/snapback]

You're NOBODY on N-O without a source tbh.

163888[/snapback]

Didn't your source tell you O'Neill had signed and Freddie was helping him find a house near the airport? :scratchchin:

164089[/snapback]

And on that note, I'm hearing (Alan Oliver stylee) that we've already met with Ashton's representatives and a £9.5m deal will be settled by the end of the week.

You heard it here first. :lol:

164122[/snapback]

I do remember a Gemmill exclusive that O'Neill was all agreed to join, etc! :quotes:

Would love to have Ashton though.