Tyne Bridge Zip Slide...

Radgina

Reet, it's time to put my begging head on. I know there are others on here who are doing the zip slide on Saturday but as no-one else has tapped anyone up for sponsorship, I might as well do it! We have to raise a minimum of £150 each for the day and with 3 days to go I've only got £95. SO, anyone who is willing to sponsor me, please PM me and I will be eternally grateful. There will be a drink in it for you should you ever attend a forthcoming pissup!

Thanking you in advance <_<

I'll do anything for the promise of a free drink, as Pud knows only too well :gay:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reet, it's time to put my begging head on. I know there are others on here who are doing the zip slide on Saturday but as no-one else has tapped anyone up for sponsorship, I might as well do it! We have to raise a minimum of £150 each for the day and with 3 days to go I've only got £95. SO, anyone who is willing to sponsor me, please PM me and I will be eternally grateful. There will be a drink in it for you should you ever attend a forthcoming pissup!

Thanking you in advance <_<

I'll do anything for the promise of a free drink, as Pud knows only too well :gay:

Thank you for your generosity <_< All of the other board members today appear to be complete tight-arses <_<

[/cue bumming joke] <_<

Just seen this, stick me down for a fiver. I might be in the Trent before the Everton game but I can't do after as I have to catch a flight later that night for work. I'll pay you when I see you though (remind me on though - my memory is shocking).

Just seen this, stick me down for a fiver. I might be in the Trent before the Everton game but I can't do after as I have to catch a flight later that night for work. I'll pay you when I see you though (remind me on though - my memory is shocking).

Thanks petal :gay: I won't be out after the game this Sunday anyway.

I've still got next to no sponsors. <_< I'm basically gonna have to sponsor myself to do it.

Put me down for another fiver then Billy No Mates. Make that your finish though :gay:

Thanking you in advance :gay:

who are you doing it for?

Aye good luck Radgina. If I'm back before you leave, will let you know what it's like.

It says on the thing not to be drunk when you turn up. Just thought that probably needed reinforcing for you. :good:

"Me have sponsorship money! Me want to FLY!"

Big hugs to PP and his lovely video friend !!! watch it here www.peasepud.com/zipslide.html :lol:

Some interesting ads in the personnals section - especially the the one from an accountant called scott. :good:

Lovin it lovin it lovin it !!! worst bit was climbing over the side of the Bridge !!!!! Would reccomend it to all you shandys out there :D

Completely agree. It was fantastic, but climbing over to that ledge was fucking awful! I could never be a jumper :good: That bloke that was instructing us had been balanced on that ledge all day.

Oh and if anyone saw a crazy woman with a pair of binoculars and taking video on 2 cameras - that was my mother. :lol: