Love Island

Smooth Operator

They are scraping the bottom of the barrell now with 'abs' from Five going in tomorrow. He seems to have picked up a jamaican accent in the last 5 years for some reason.

Tonights highlight was lee rubbing his erection against colleens leg as it protruded a whole 3-4inches out of his shorts. He must be so proud!

168851[/snapback]

;) I love the way J69 always comments on bloke's sexual performances, or the size of their knobs. What a little studmuffin. ;)

168920[/snapback]

Being the operative word.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manc-Mag may be able to shine some light (no pun intended 'aswad') on this changing your accent business, he's trodden that path before i believe.

168855[/snapback]

Mi cyan help yuh wi dat. Bonny lad. So it is. To be sure to be sure. tbh.

Manc-Mag may be able to shine some light (no pun intended 'aswad') on this changing your accent business, he's trodden that path before i believe.

168855[/snapback]

169053[/snapback]

Post Of The Day ;);)

168855[/snapback]

169053[/snapback]

Post Of The Day ;);)

169056[/snapback]

Howay! It's only 10.30! Damning with faint praise tbh. :)

168855[/snapback]

169053[/snapback]

Post Of The Day ;);)

169056[/snapback]

Howay! It's only 10.30! Damning with faint praise tbh. :)

169059[/snapback]

As much as I hate to feed your ego - that one was deserving. It just means you'll have to try and top it throughout the rest of the day though.. :)

They are scraping the bottom of the barrell now with 'abs' from Five going in tomorrow. He seems to have picked up a jamaican accent in the last 5 years for some reason.

Tonights highlight was lee rubbing his erection against colleens leg as it protruded a whole 3-4inches out of his shorts. He must be so proud!

168851[/snapback]

:)I love the way J69 always comments on bloke's sexual performances, or the size of their knobs. What a little studmuffin. ;)

168920[/snapback]

(little) Being the operative word.

168925[/snapback]

Says SO, totally missing the irony. :)

Sorry that my tales of spunking in celebrities hair and fingering girls at the age of 9 arent quite as exciting (or horrendously made up) as yours. ;)

168851[/snapback]

<_<I love the way J69 always comments on bloke's sexual performances, or the size of their knobs. What a little studmuffin. :lol:

168920[/snapback]

(little) Being the operative word.

168925[/snapback]

Says SO, totally missing the irony. :nufc:

Sorry that my tales of spunking in celebrities hair and fingering girls at the age of 9 arent quite as exciting (or horrendously made up) as yours. :lol:

169497[/snapback]

I can assure you no irony was missed as I don't believe you're capable of producing any anyway. :blush:;)

And technically she wasn't a celebrity when I spunked in her hair. I think actually, me spunking in her hair put her on the right path to becoming a celebrity. She saw what her life would be like week in week out if she stayed in the Toon and this occurance made her strive for greater things, and now's she's married to a millionaire - go figure.

Anyway last nights Love Island was incredible, Sophie asking Paul to look the other way while she did the splits in a tiny pair of shorts when he already was looking the other way descended into a massive arguement resulting in Sophie going round the whole group asking them to step in if Paul has another go at her. She's the epitomy of "nice on the outside, ugly on the inside" imo. Well saying that I don't even think she attractive so "ugly on the outside, ugly on the inside" might be more appropriate.

oooh get you, well im sure you would have probably shagged her on the weights bench, spunked in her hair, and told jimmy nail to fuck off as you drove past in your manly jeep tank.

170783[/snapback]

Cock wrangler.

Edited by Smooth Operator

Haven't watched this at all this year, seeing how bad it was last time...

but WHAT! this Paul Danone bloke is in it again! bloody hell how can you bear watch it... is he a complete overreacting whiney twat this year too?

• 3 weeks later...