Claire Sweeney

catmag

Well as you guys seem to enjoy discussing the 'shagability' of 'famous' woman...im going to choose one 'celeb' a day for you all to give your thoughts on. Mind, i'll try not to choose the obvious ones that most of you would say yes, yes, yes to!! ;)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as you guys seem to enjoy discussing the 'shagability' of 'famous' woman...im going to choose one 'celeb' a day for you all to give your thoughts on. Mind, i'll try not to choose the obvious ones that most of you would say yes, yes, yes to!!  ;)

169317[/snapback]

Genius, how did you come up with that? :)

;)

Well as you guys seem to enjoy discussing the 'shagability' of 'famous' woman...im going to choose one 'celeb' a day for you all to give your thoughts on. Mind, i'll try not to choose the obvious ones that most of you would say yes, yes, yes to!!  ;)

169317[/snapback]

;)

169321[/snapback]

:bedhump:

shan't bother now then :)

169317[/snapback]

;)

169321[/snapback]

:yes

169323[/snapback]

Fine then :bedhump:

169317[/snapback]

;)

169321[/snapback]

169323[/snapback]

So long as no bad-mouthing of Ashlee Simpson goes on.

I shall be booking myself into rehab shortly, the other night I was on the phone and the person on the other end said "She's shit" (I had her album on) so I hung up. :yes

169317[/snapback]

;)

169321[/snapback]

:yes

169323[/snapback]

Fine then :bedhump:

169325[/snapback]

:angry:

169317[/snapback]

;)

169321[/snapback]

:angry:

shan't bother now then :bedhump:

169323[/snapback]

Fine then :yes

169325[/snapback]

:blush:

169327[/snapback]

I thought you hated these threads anyway :)

She'll pick Helen Chamberlain first.  And if anyone says she's rough she'll say "'Ow dares you!?  Oi've seen 'er in person and she's a lovely lookin' lady you grockle!" ;)

169338[/snapback]

Helen Ch.......Jesus Wept!

Rougher than a badgers arse!

169317[/snapback]

Genius, how did you come up with that? :bedhump:

:)

169321[/snapback]

:blush:

shan't bother now then :yes

169323[/snapback]

Fine then :angry:

169325[/snapback]

;)

169327[/snapback]

169335[/snapback]

No, read back, i said they made me laugh, mainly because you all sound so full of yourseves discarding these beautiful woman as if you all have hundreds of offers!!

;)

I was posting cos i was bored sat here knowing that i have so much to do, call it a lazy moment!!

She'll pick Helen Chamberlain first.  And if anyone says she's rough she'll say "'Ow dares you!?  Oi've seen 'er in person and she's a lovely lookin' lady you grockle!" ;)

169338[/snapback]

No i wouldnt have picked Hells Bells, but now you mention her, yes, she is a good looking woman for her age, and YES, i've seen her in person!! ;)

And yes, you are all grockles to me!!!!

169317[/snapback]

Genius, how did you come up with that? :yes

:)

169321[/snapback]

;)

shan't bother now then :angry:

169323[/snapback]

Fine then :blush:

169325[/snapback]

:razz:

169327[/snapback]

169335[/snapback]

No, read back, i said they made me laugh, mainly because you all sound so full of yourseves discarding these beautiful woman as if you all have hundreds of offers!!

;)

I was posting cos i was bored sat here knowing that i have so much to do, call it a lazy moment!!

169345[/snapback]

I think these threads rely on boredom tbh. Incidentally, Bradley off Eastenders, would you? :bedhump:

Well as you guys seem to enjoy discussing the 'shagability' of 'famous' woman...im going to choose one 'celeb' a day for you all to give your thoughts on. Mind, i'll try not to choose the obvious ones that most of you would say yes, yes, yes to!!  :)

169317[/snapback]

Genius, how did you come up with that? :blush:

169321[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

shan't bother now then ;)

169323[/snapback]

Fine then :razz:

169325[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

169327[/snapback]

I thought you hated these threads anyway :yes

169335[/snapback]

;)

169345[/snapback]

I think these threads rely on boredom tbh. Incidentally, Bradley off Eastenders, would you? :angry:

169352[/snapback]

Not with yours tbh!!! :);)

I'd agree with Toonraider, as soon as she posts her bra size.

169354[/snapback]

thats old news!! i've no qualms about telling you that. 36DD.

Now you must agree with me always!!! ;)

I agree with Toonraider. For a more passionate agreement, I'm going to need photographic evidence.

169359[/snapback]

2nd!

169365[/snapback]

you'll have a long wait!! ;)